Search results for query: *

1. GerryWithAG

Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

WOW …. 🤯 Need those in my life
  2. GerryWithAG

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Terrific pictures and shop hauls so far. Enjoy this, play well tomorrow!
  3. GerryWithAG

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

I’ve had the SM10’s in the bag for about one week coming from the Vokey experience at Ballyhack. We didn’t have great weather in Louisville this week so I was only able to get to the range one time for about 30 minutes. Taking them out this morning on a very wet golf course so it will be...
  4. GerryWithAG

What are your wedges of choice?

Was fortunate enough to be chosen for the Vokey 2024 experience. my wedge fitting experience was very good, the data, and the shaft configurations that I was able to try were impressive. I was playing SM9, fit into SM10’s with Modus shafts. I’ve only had these in the bag for a little over a...
  5. GerryWithAG

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Me and my hit or miss game saying goodbye to an unbelievable course with a great group of guys. Ballyhack and Titliest made this a surreal experience. First class ! The Vokeys are amazing, already planning dipping out of work to hit the range today. Wedges only.
  6. GerryWithAG

And now, after posting all of that, it is time for the rare treat, known as a shower beer before dinner. Cheers
  7. GerryWithAG

This Vokey experience is beyond my expectations. This post is for any lurkers or new forum members that want to know about these events from the perspective of a first-time participant. When you see these live experiences posted, BELIEVE THE HYPE. Feel good joining a good cause like the...
  8. GerryWithAG

I’ll ask that tomorrow at the Q&A
  9. GerryWithAG

Post warm up round beer with Trmpt98 - Ballyhack here we come !
  10. GerryWithAG

Thanks for the heads up, I’m gonna finish this beer. I might head that way. I am born and raised in Kentucky, so good whiskey is always a nice option. 🥃
  11. GerryWithAG

Additional Update - after crossing several highways, it was determined, the black birch taphouse is actually the lobby bar of a Holiday Inn. 😂 Pivoted back to Longhorn steakhouse.
  12. GerryWithAG

A couple critical steps checked off here, successful plane flight ( 1 take off, 1 landing). Both bags arrived ✅ Shuttle to the hotel ✅ Now to find a cold beer and a little something to eat in the booming metropolis, called Roanoke. UPDATE - headed to Black Birch taphouse, will report back shortly
  13. GerryWithAG

First airport beer, nothing to crazy in the airport yet. Did have someone on the plane ask if I had a licorice allergy prior to opening Twizzlers. 😂
  14. GerryWithAG

See you soon. Let’s go. Save travels.
  15. GerryWithAG

I plan to take a good amount and post !
Back