Search results for query: *

1. Nick Kane

Total distance question

So my 5,6 and 7 iron go roughly the same distance and was wondering if anyone knew why? If this a swing issue? Also, when I hit driver I can only carry 200 yards for a total of 230. I tried 5-6 drivers on the Trackman and my spin would be 2k for some drivers and 6k for other drivers. However...
  2. Nick Kane

Best way to get in shape for golf

Does anyone have workout routines they recommend to benefit ones golf game such as muscle building and flexibility? Looking to be in better shapes for summer golf and would appreciate anyone’s input. Thanks!
  3. Nick Kane

Driver vs Driving iron

Hello THPers! So like most average golfers my driver can be my best friend or my worst enemy. I have been looking into getting a driving iron for when my driver is going all over the place. Does anyone have a recommendation for a specific driving iron or a better solution to my problem? I am...
  4. Nick Kane

Best ball for average golfers?

So I was gifted a dozen pro v1 and Bridgestone golf balls and now after a few rounds they are almost gone 😅. I read that the benefit of the high end balls were mainly the spin you can get out of them. However, I do not purposely spin my ball. What would you recommend to the average golfer...
  5. Nick Kane

3 wood goes further than my driver? Help!

Hello Golfers who are much better than myself, I went to the top tracer close to my house and got my numbers. What threw me off the most is that my 3 wood (no tee) was going further than my driver and I don’t understand why. I know my driver is stiff flex and that my 3 wood is stiff, but I...
  6. Nick Kane

Putting at Home.

Does anyone have tips on working on your putting while at home? Is there a mat/setup someone has used at their house to practice? Really need to work on my putting and was hoping for some tips. I do use an armlock putter if it even matters.
  7. Nick Kane

Getting back into Golf - Charlotte, NC

Hello everyone - I played a lot of golf when I was younger (9-15) playing tournaments for NJGA. Took a break and picked it back up in college then quit after graduating to find a job and get settled. I am now back into it full force and have been for roughly a month. I’m currently shooting a mid...
Back