Search results for query: *

1. K

Considering a new driver

First of all I play the TM SIM2 10.5 and has a grafalloy red stiff shaft. It's fine I hit it ok when I'm hitting driver well. Natural to fade 10-20 yard fades. My miss is right (obviously) or a duck hook left on real bad ones. Driver setting is 12* draw bias. However regardless of setting my...
  2. K

Time to rip off the bandaid (iron covers)

First of all I don't use any. Proof in the picture. But what is the issue with iron covers. I wanna see all the bad. Don't hold back on me.
  3. K

Favorite Clubs to hit

Weird question I know. I think most people like hitting all there clubs. For me, my absolute favorite clubs to go out and play with are my wedges. Something about a full swing and a high fast spinning ball its just a ton of fun. I dont play expensive wedges at all. I have a powerbilt 48...
  4. K

WITB the wtf set haha

Two drivers. TaylorMade sim2 and TaylorMade burner superfast. Older one is sentimental TaylorMade burner superfast 3wood Ping g5 19° hybrid (I know the head over says otherwise) Smt EQ OL irons 5-pw Pinemeadow 52° Pinemeadow pre 56° Ray cook blue goose 60° Pinemeadow pre 2.0 putter or odyssey...
  5. K

Newb here

Newb to golf forums that is. Played off an on most my life. Stopped playing in 2013 when my playing partner(grandpa) passed away. Work friend brought it up last year and I thought hmmm maybe it's time to see if I still have my swing. Due to my injury's during my military days the ol swing and...
Back