Search results for query: *

1. K

Is Nelly Korda the best golfer in the world?

I dont know. Make it a fair match on her own tees. I think its a lot closer then you think. Golf is one of those sports where you can make a fair skill for skill match that could be pretty interesting. Her short game is great, and she hits it pretty dang long. Id love to seem them play a major...
  2. K

What Is The Bigger Golf Red Flag?

I think staff bags are pretty cool. Id love have a bag with my name on it, cause I enjoy playing and I like nice things. I'm putting a Velcro patch on my bag so I can put my Marine name patch from my flight suit on my bag just cause I like personalizing my stuff. If some one judges you by your...
  3. K

any fishermen here?

Sounds like I need to hit the lottery and get on your level
  4. K

any fishermen here?

I find myself dreaming of fishing instead of golf lately. Which is annoying cause this year I'm hitting the ball exceptionally well. But all i wanna do is throw flies at trout and hope for the best. Men are more complicated creatures then we thought I guess. Some day when we move back to...
  5. K

Just curious...........what style putter is in your bag? Blade in mine. Thanks!

I've tried many mallets, but never got along with them. I game a Wilson wide blade and a original odyssey white hot Rossi
  6. K

WITB: 2024 edition

I love it. Market place clubs is so much fun
  7. K

The Wheel of Time

I watched what's out there for the series and have really enjoyed it. Also read the books. I just treated them as different things with the same characters and I've been really happy with both. Think of it like an alternate reality and it will make you feel better.
  8. K

Why doesn't Wilson's Tour staff use their metalwoods or balls?

Ive heard good things about the wilson driver and woods. But I think the other brands just have a better contract. But ill be some of them its just personal preference. Lots of people play a different brand driver then Irons. Myself included.
  9. K

Funny take on not understanding Swifties

Ill bet that whole team gives Travis a daily threatening discussion on what would happen if he cheats on her. I cant recall a single song of hers but I'm sure I've heard them in passing. She's a very pretty individual and I think I'm the same age as her. I still dont understand it, other then I...
  10. K

Three best words in golf

F$%@ FORE RIGHT!
  11. K

That popped up on my screen and scared the crap out of me and I spit my coffee out on my screen.
  12. K

Club Order Lead Times

I just try not to purchase new clubs. However i did purchase new irons from SMT and had them in a week. Thats tough to beat.
  13. K

What's a swiftie?
  14. K

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up a TM SIM2 3 wood. Didn't need but I had to match the driver. 100$ later.
  15. K

Fitted clubs too expensive, looking for a close stock alternative

did they give you a price on just re-shafting your current irons? The heads themselves cant be to much different then what your gaming now and the updated shaft could give you similar if not the exact same results.
  16. K

Scotland in May '24

We are heading to Scotland this year for a nice vacation. If I do golf Ill only be able to golf once. Ill be fishing most of the time and seeing sights my wife wants to go see. Looking for an affordable course by the ocean that I can jump on and get some rental clubs. I'm not going to bring my...
  17. K

Rory Pitches a Champions League

LOL I was just talking about the Majors Dude
  18. K

I think the 4 majors should be just that. The 4 majors and they are the pinnacle of golf. Adding more just takes away from the prestige of winning a major.
  19. K

Sounds like the PGA tour to me. Maybe like a Major winners league would be interesting. But at what point is enough enough. We have a bunch of tours already. PGA tour to me should be the cream of the crop, Liv supports the team aspect that I find pretty cool personally, Then we got the lesser...
Back