Search results for query: *

1. DOSMan

Briggs Ranch - how I played it and hints (Feb 2024)

Got back yesterday from Briggs Ranch. Wow - what an experience. The course was playing firm and fast so we ended up playing the Black tees the whole time. I shot 77 at The Quarry Golf Club then 79, 90, 79, 79 at Briggs. The 90 was shot during the second round of our first 36 hole day. Let's just...
  2. DOSMan

Do shafts need time to be broken in?

Back in June I purchased a Fujikura Ventus black stiff shaft. At first I hit is like garbage, felt like I was swinging a metal pole. I even put it up for sale on ebay. Well, fast forward to a month ago I put the shaft back in my TSR3 driver and I've been hitting it great. I am not sure why I'm...
  3. DOSMan

Calling Dormie Members

Looking to see if any members are interested in getting a thread together to discuss potential trips to Dormie locations.
  4. DOSMan

New to THP (from Maryland) and loving the banter

Browsing the web looking for interesting golf discussions and found THP. I currently live in Maryland and I'm also a Dormie network member. Nothing too interesting about me -- played college baseball (lefty pitcher) but play golf right-handed. Definately interested in taking some trips to play...
Back