Search results for query: *

1. golfgadgetgeek

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I played 5 rounds with my phone and it worked flawlessly. Zero missed shots. Yesterday I tried my new link pro and it was terrible. Missed 12-16 shots. Very disappointed in it. May give it one more try today but it is either defective or it sucks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  2. golfgadgetgeek

New Arccos Link Pro

I played 5 rounds with my phone and it worked flawlessly. Zero missed shots. Yesterday I tried my new link pro and it was terrible. Missed 12-16 shots. Very disappointed in it. May give it one more try today but it is either defective or it sucks [emoji23] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  3. golfgadgetgeek

Whats your cars MPG?

22 around town up to 32 on long trips 7 speed manual Around 500 horsepower Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. golfgadgetgeek

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I have played with the arccos for 5 rounds with my phone. The link pro arrived today. Should be nice to not have to have my phone on me at all times. The stats are pretty cool so far. I know some people don’t care about their max distances but I like to see them and try to improve them. A...
  5. golfgadgetgeek

New MGI Navigator A.I. GPS and Geo Fencing

Just a heads up the MGI nav fits well inside the nice clicgear bag (it needs a good cleaning though). I may start using the bag to keep my trunk cleaner Golf clubs, shoes, and MGI cart all fit in the trunk [emoji123][emoji91] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  6. golfgadgetgeek

30-40 rounds with mine Zero issues Love it [emoji123] Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  7. golfgadgetgeek

Post a picture of your day

Plugged short on this par 3. Luckily since it has been 1,103⁰ this week the water is way down. Got it onto the green from here (20 yards) but missed the par putt. Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  8. golfgadgetgeek

Your Pace: No Judgement Here

Super fast Fastest 18 hole rounds in around 90 minutes [emoji91][emoji91][emoji123] Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  9. golfgadgetgeek

Guns and Golf

My ar15 I built a while back. Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  10. golfgadgetgeek

Yep. I went to to side not on the course at all. I definitely wouldn't fish in the way of golfers Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  11. golfgadgetgeek

Today after 18 holes I stuck around to fish at the lake beside hole 18 I got kicked out almost immediately. I did catch 1 bass before getting booted [emoji123] Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  12. golfgadgetgeek

What golf ball did you settle on for 2023?

I wish there were more balls with cool designs Only ones I've seen Tp5 pics Chromesoft truvis Srixon half/half Vice drip Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  13. golfgadgetgeek

Yeah. My vessel bag has 2 insulated cup holder areas on the sides. I usually store my keys, wallet etc in the MGI bag plus all the golf balls I find while waiting 😂
  14. golfgadgetgeek

What golf ball did you settle on for 2023?

Stocked up on their buy 3 get 1 free sale Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  15. golfgadgetgeek

Hmm I hadn't seen those. I probably would still get one as it fits good and looks great. I'll make some new zipper pulls but they are disappointing for the $$ Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  16. golfgadgetgeek

My mgi cooler bag broke a zipper pull on 2nd round. The bag seems ok but the zippers suck [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  17. golfgadgetgeek

Bought MGI AI Navigator GPS+ thinking it had follow

Except it never had that feature They couldn't get it to work. Never released with it at all Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  18. golfgadgetgeek

If you paid more than 1899 I'd return it or ask for the difference back (it was suppose to be 2199 when it had follow and geofence) Some sites had it for 2199. I paid 2199 in Feb then they refunded me 300 when they scrapped the follow mode After using it I am glad it was cheaper and doesn't...
  19. golfgadgetgeek

They scrapped that feature months ago Their site doesn't say it has follow or geofencing. Does the site you bough it from still advertise that it does? They lowered the price due to scrapping that feature
  20. golfgadgetgeek

That is up to you and your budget. The battery placement is much better. Super stable I don't really use the gps to it's fullest capability as I use a laser mostly.
Back