Search results for query: *

1. G

2024 USGA Handicap Calculation Changes

How has everyone’s experience been so far with posting 9-hole scores? I assume the second 9 holes is an average score for someone within my handicap rating and not based on me or my course..this seems like it will hurt you when you shoot better than your average score. My home course rating is...
  2. G

I did a ball comparison on the Trackman. Results not what I expected.

The supersoft is a good ball for your swing speed, especially if you like the feel around the green. If your swing speed was upper 90s and higher you would absolutely see more distance off the tee with a higher compression ball.
  3. G

Cost vs Performance in Golf Balls

Yes, the ball and club shafts are the two most important things to have fitted for you.
  4. G

For Sale 2022 Callaway Chrome Soft - 42 Brand New Golf Balls

**SOLD** Hello, New member looking to sell 42 brand new 2022 Callaway Chrome Soft golf balls (newest generation, purchased earlier this year). I am selling because I was recently fitted into a different golf ball. I can share feedback from other forums, if needed. $115 shipped This cost...
  5. G

2023-2024 College Football Thread

I know.. it’s going to be ugly. :LOL:
  6. G

Will Zalatoris Switches Putters....Warning: Graphic Material

Seeing the broomstick just made it worse. I can’t imagine practicing for hours with a “stroke” like that.
  7. G

Golf Shaft Pondering Thread

I’m at the edge between stiff and x-stiff.. going to experiment with both options in the sim this winter: Project X HZRDUS GEN 4 (low spin)
  8. G

Golf shoes; Tied tight, loose or untied?

Snug, I’ve got a “bad” ankle from a prior sports injury that doesn’t feel secure if it isn’t tight.
  9. G

What is your favorite Firearm?

Yep, it’ll be the standard in a few years. Red dots are affordable enough now to have it make sense.
  10. G

Is Will Zalatoris a Star?

Not a star - plenty of solid ball strikers on the tour. His putting will never get where it needs to be.
  11. G

Jon Rahm to LIV?

I agree with you on that front - I’m talking about perception and records. No one cares who wins a LIV tournament.
  12. G

Paradym vs stealth 2

I haven’t noticed any issues with durability either. You hit the nail on the head.. just have to get fit as everyone is different.
  13. G

Jon Rahm to LIV?

It’s simple. The guys who care about legacy will stay. The guys who purely use golf as a vessel to make money will go. There are plenty of golfers ready to take his spot; but I think he fits into the first category.
  14. G

What is your favorite Firearm?

Glock 26 - carry’s like a small gun and shoots like a big gun. Sig P365XL is also a really good modern, thin gun, with plug and play red dot options.
  15. G

2023-2024 College Football Thread

Go Iowa! (From a disappointed PSU fan) ;)
  16. G

Guns and Golf

100% agree.. Glock double stack or Sig P365XL are my default answers. S&W j-frame if you want something small for the pocket.
  17. G

What are you drinking?

Eagle Rare on the rocks!
  18. G

Jon Rahm to LIV?

This is what I do, too. European golf on the Golf Channel is my weekend morning with coffee.
Back