Search results for query: *

1. EricMinnesota

Newest Club In Your Bag?

Replaced my 52* and 62* wedges with the same ones.
  2. EricMinnesota

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Ball don't lie. Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
  3. EricMinnesota

The THP Range/Practice Thread

First range/practice session (and first time golfing outdoors in general) of the year. Columbia learning center. The winds were CRAZY! I worked mainly on my shallowing and alignment in my quest for improved shot shaping. When I did my full shot routine, everything felt flush and accurate. The...
  4. EricMinnesota

True Temper, Project X, ACCRA and Aerotech Room

Thank you! I'll do that. I'm a huge fan of these. Now to repair my Yellow 75...
  5. EricMinnesota

True Temper, Project X, ACCRA and Aerotech Room

Currently using Black 4, 75g. I noticed this gap recently after a round. I don't have it on my other driver shaft. Any tips to fix this?
  6. EricMinnesota

Driver Position - Ground or No?

Not only do I keep the driver on the ground, I keep it at least a clubhead away from the ball. Basically kitty-corner from my left foot.
  7. EricMinnesota

CONTEST The 2023 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

The ball was completely BURIED in the rough. Wow...
  8. EricMinnesota

What was your last “aha” moment in golf..?

I'm using a 'batter's box' technique for my Driver and 3W, as well as slowing my swing tempo with a verbal cue. It seems to work consistently for me, but it looks...mechanical.
  9. EricMinnesota

Last week after I got back from my last sesh at Hiawatha, I was wondering why my back was so messed up. So I used two golf swing apps. It's my posture. EVERYTHING about my upper body posture was wrong. Too vertical, bent, neck stuck out like a chicken, the works. Last Sunday, I went to Emerald...
  10. EricMinnesota

First time on a golf course since fall 2005...only did Top Golf in August and September last year. Went there yesterday and thought I need to go to an actual course. Biggest thing I wanted to work on (before I started playing 18) is hooking shots. I know, I know, but I'm a natural power fader...
  11. EricMinnesota

Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

I'm very new to this forum, but I would like to join if you would allow.
  12. EricMinnesota

How Did You Choose Your Avatar?

This pic is from TopGolf Austin last July. First good golf shot after 16 years of not playing (child golfer, hated it, became a wrestler/fighter). My mom took the pic and put it all over social. I was already getting the itch to come back after knee injuries and watching Phil and Tiger win...
  13. EricMinnesota

LEAST favorite club in the bag right now?

I really don't like the feel of my 3 wood. Makes sense; it's a RBZ. I've been looking at getting the M1 (same as my driver), or a SLDR (like my 3 hybrid). I didn't like the feel of the stealth, but it could've been a bad day or something.
  14. EricMinnesota

CONTEST The 2023 Masters Contest and Thread

Holy ****, dude, what are you doing?!
  15. EricMinnesota

Where the hell is Brooks going?!
  16. EricMinnesota

I hope they do. I'd love to see a Koepka/Rahm/Hovland 4th.
  17. EricMinnesota

Here comes Hovland!
  18. EricMinnesota

Did dude just hit it off the stands?
  19. EricMinnesota

Very unfortunate to see, but very predictable after seeing him struggle to walk.
  20. EricMinnesota

ESPN reports: Tiger is officially out.
Back