Search results for query: *

1. PPFour12

Would you game my bag?

Tons of unique setups here on THP. I am fascinated by the choices we make when it comes to bag configuration. I, of course, had the very unique and special opportunity to build my entire bag courtesy of the absolute best at Callaway. So, I ask you, friends, would you game my bag? *GP Tour Wrap...
  2. PPFour12

What’s the next big thing in golf?

Golf has seen a rapid ascent in popularity over the recent years. We’ve seen the game change in a lot of ways. The rise of the influencers golf world, the growth of indoor/sim golf, places like PopStroke and TopGolf. I’ve said it for a while now - golf is the cool thing to do these days (and it...
  3. PPFour12

Tic Tac. Mint or Candy?

First of all, does anyone actually buy the mint flavors? I’m guessing the answer to the above is no. Orange or Fruit Adventure for the win. Do you eat them just a couple at a time or devour the entire pack like I do?
  4. PPFour12

Terrible things are happening. Protect your avatars.

Nothing is safe. Chaos abound.
  5. PPFour12

GolfTec Swing Evaluation

It seems like a number of THP’ers are taking advantage of GolfTec swing evaluations (currently on sale for a pretty damn good price). I have an eval coming up on Friday with some shiny new Grandaddy sticks. Really excited! I’ll use this space to provide feedback on the eval - maybe others can do...
  6. PPFour12

How many golf shirts do you own?

All told. Best guess? Polo, hoodie, zip-ups. All of it. I’ve been doing a mass reorganization of my closet and I’m astounded at the amount of golf gear that I have. What do you think? Are you on the minimalist end? In the middle? In club excessive like I am?
  7. PPFour12

You move. Do your team allegiances change?

@JB says this is the way. I say it is lunacy. If I moved to Baltimore I should become a Ravens fan? Insane.
  8. PPFour12

FootJoy Birchwood Collection

https://www.footjoy.com/birchwood-teaser-23.html Thoughts? Other than it sounding like a Martha Stewart release, I like it. Simple, clean.
  9. PPFour12

Drinking while golfing?

Hi, @Wildcat. What say yinz? Do generally partake while you play? Do you play better after a few drinks? Conversely, do you have a fall off point? What’s your preferred on course beverage? No judgment here. I’m a mixed bag. I damn sure enjoy me a drink on the course from time to time though.
  10. PPFour12

The Canadan Hat Method

The beanie over a hat. Is this a real thing? Feels very Canadian. What say yinz? Do you @Canadan your hats?
  11. PPFour12

What’s the order? Jaffre’s Stone Bar & Kitchen

Spending the day with some family today. We’re going to one of my favorite restaurants in Western PA - Jaffre’s Stone Bar & Kitchen. It’s phenomenal. What’s the order, THP?
  12. PPFour12

The Pumpkin: Halloween or Thanksgiving?

In the absurd world of @War Eagle the pumpkin belongs to Halloween. Thanksgiving just gets the “leftover pumpkins”. Yes. Pumpkins are visible for both. But which holiday can truly claim the pumpkin?
  13. PPFour12

Ballpark Treats - Eating This?

14. PPFour12

Aggressiveness - how do you approach these tee shots?

Alright, we played a course the other day (Maryland National) that featured more fairways running perpendicular to the tee box than I’ve ever seen. It was fun. Two of us hit a similar drive to a fairway running left to right. One of us took a more conservative route and had about 160 in. The...
  15. PPFour12

WWYO - 1908 Restaurant

Heading to dinner with the old man tonight at one of my favorite spots. We’ve brought food home from here a ton but never actually ate in the restaurant. 1908 @ Uniontown Country Club. Fantastic food. What would you order tonight???
  16. PPFour12

You’re Up! Ryder Cup Opening Tee Shot

All this talk about Bryson, JT. Blah, blah. You’re Captain Zach’s final pick for the Ryder Cup. He’s paired you with Wyndham Clark. It’s time for the opening tee shot and you’re up. This is what you’re facing: 407m Par 4. What’s the result?
  17. PPFour12

How Many Pairs Of Shoes In Your Rotation?

Pretty simple. How many ya regularly wearing?
  18. PPFour12

Heartbroken

Hi, all. I’ve had a whirlwind 8 hours or so. I’m going to lose my mom in the next 24 hours. It’s rather surreal just waiting around for the worst, even knowing the outcome. I thought I was more prepared for this than I am. She’s in her bed, comfortable. I apologize for spilling a bit of my...
  19. PPFour12

Favorites from the App Store?

My dad and I were just talking about how cool some of the apps available are these days…and how much we fail to utilize them, haha. I have this super powerful, very expensive new phone and I basically use it to text people and listen to music. And go on THP, of course. So - in the interest of...
  20. PPFour12

Why did you choose your instructor?

Cost, location, reputation? Combination of factors? Did you just go with the instructor at your club or home course? Just curious.
Back