Search results for query: *

1. H

Built a Ping eye 2 iron

So bought a head and decided to try being innovative using a shaft from my brother's old Ping zing 3-4 iron steel shaft, not sure if 3 or 4 because it's been shortened so I added 1inch to the length plus to get the swingweight to D1 I added lead down the shaft to the hosel. I beat some fishing...
  2. H

Ping Zing irons drama..

My 78yo brother is visiting for a few days with his irons 😞 upsetting him and as I know a little about fitting my own clubs he's asking for me to fix it 😇 Currently playing Taylormade r7 irons setup for orange dot to match his old pings that his X played with after getting them cut 1.5 inches...
  3. H

Rapsodo say NO..

I have the MLM which has worked fine but I want to use it on my iPad mini which has a new email ✉️ address to hide from all the Spam I get from my 80's email address, and you'll know the drama that goes with changing your email 📨 😤 Apparently you can't change email on your Rapsodo and I guess...
  4. H

Build a 3 or 5 iron?

I bought a Ping eye 2+ 3 iron head which is a Black dot lie angle but as it’s 30-40 years old the loft could be a current 5 iron loft, so my quandary is what shaft should I use? I don’t think it’s a 3 or a 5 iron so guess it’s closer to a 4iron, I have a ping shaft that is 5 iron length But’...
  5. H

Chipping lawn fail...

I have a small area I use for chipping that's too long because my electric mowers dying, the batteries fully charged but the motor runs at about half speed. I checked with the hardware store where I bought it but no help as it's 4-5 year's old, I'm hoping someone has experience with electric...
  6. H

Saved a Life or 5...

Well to remove a bushy bush along the drive as SWMBO her indoors decreed it had to go, so I go to said bush with my hand saw pulled some leaves and branches to start sawing and there's a Birds nest there with 4-5 babies in it 😯 WOW I very carefully released the bush and thought I have to be...
  7. H

Difficult Shaft removal

Tried removing steel shafts from Ping eye 2 copper head irons and had to heat so much that I think they glowed, shafts went into my big brothers favorite Ping Zing irons that were damaged by his ex-wife 😂 hmmmmm Has anyone else had a similar problem 🙀 with shaft removal 😳 we went to the driving...
  8. H

Demo iron head adapter removal..

So bought Mizuno MP18 6iron head with a adapter setup plus a Hot metal 7iron head but only one shaft, yeah 2 into one don't go but can't buy the adapter that's fitted to the shaft to make up a second shaft. Wondering if anyone knows where I might buy the demo iron shaft adapter or can I remove...
Back