Search results for query: *

1. Wonger

CONTEST Spring Golf Giveaway - New Driver Head

My first foray into the THP mystery bags brought me a boon of awesomeness! If you haven't followed the mystery bag thread, click the link for my full haul from the mystery bags. Chock full of great stuff...
  2. Wonger

THP Fantasy Football 2023 -Championship Hardware from Edel Golf

The cream rises to the top and the respective champions of the 2023 THP Fantasy Football leagues were rewarded handsomely with the spoils from Edel Golf. Wow! My first in person encounter with Edel equipment and their work is top notch. So impressed with the craftsmanship. For me, I hadn’t...
  3. Wonger

Fitting for iron graphite - bad idea?

I have been wanting to switch from steel to graphite in my irons for a while due to some physical issues in my wrists and hands. I have been waiting for the outdoor season to end here and the time is now. I am going to swap out the Nippon Modus 105s shafts in my Cobra King Tours. The fitter I...
  4. Wonger

Oban Kiyoshi Gold

Anyone have any experience with this shaft? Searches had some discussion on the purple and white versions but didn’t find anything on the gold. Found the specs on the Oban website. There is a used one at the local 2nd swing golf in the 65 04 and definitely had my curiosity because, well why...
  5. Wonger

173 Days, 1200 Miles – jwwong10’s Wild Ride to THE MORGAN CUP 2023

Will it be as fun as Mr Toad’s Wild Ride? Almost certainly not, as anyone who has been to Disney recently (or ever) knows it’s hard to compete with their product. I just hope not to suck. As someone that has next to zero internet/social media presence, this is going to be very hard for me, I’m...
  6. Wonger

Arccos users - pairing more than 1 set of clubs

Does anyone have any experience with pairing Arccos with more than 1 set of clubs? This will be my first season with the sensors and i am not real familiar with the app. Did a little research into this. The app doesnt allow you to create an alternate set. Unpairing the current set, removing the...
  7. Wonger

Shaft weight and consistency in ball striking

Did a PING driver fitting with the G430 to get a bunch of swings with it and see if it is something i may switch too. Told the fitter my biggest problem is inconsistent ball striking. I am all over the face with driver and would like anything that can help me be more consistent. In general the...
  8. Wonger

Will Srixon sell the Z-star Divide in orange in the US?

Anyone have any insight if Srixon will release the orange/white Z-star divides in the US? Played the yellow/white combo last year and was very pleased with it. The optics really helped me with ball tracking not to mention the putting. Orange would probably stick out a little more but they were...
Back