Search results for query: *

1. teachturch

Flagstick In or Out

Under 10 feet I like it out. Longer putts than that I like it in - for me find it helps me focus in at longer lengths. The guys I play with (including me) are too lazy to tend the flag for you anyway so it usually stays in for long putts.
  2. teachturch

Newest Club In Your Bag?

Cleveland Halo XL Hy-wood 3+W - love it so far!
  3. teachturch

ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Limited Series Coming Soon

Mine arrived today - love it!
  4. teachturch

Do use a Golf GPS App?

Another Shot scope X5 user - phone stays in the bag except for my obligatory (wife required) halfway house check.
  5. teachturch

Who are your top 5 TV characters of all time?

Hawkeye Pierce - MASH Archie Bunker - All in the Family Sheldon Cooper - The Big Bang Theory Adrian Monk - Monk Mary Richards - The Mary Tyler Moore Show
  6. teachturch

Pick 2 - Girl Scout Cookies

Tag alongs and thin mints
  7. teachturch

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Enjoying Masters of the Air and rewatching The Pacific.
  8. teachturch

Are you a solo,or must be a in group golfer?

I enjoy both - enjoy the company playing in a group and enjoy the solitude of playing solo.
  9. teachturch

Talk About Your Scoring While Playing?

I generally play better and have more fun when I don't focus on my score so I try to steer conversation in other directions. Very rarely have I had to actually say that out loud - most tend to catch on. On those rare occasions, one of 2 things happens - they say that's cool and we talk about...
  10. teachturch

Have you ever watched a LPGA tournament on TV?

Yep - I do enjoy watching the LPGA. Sometimes find if much more relatable then watching the men. Also enjoy watching them in person as well - we get to at least one ladies event each year.
  11. teachturch

Pretty easy choice, I think

Gotta go with free golf anywhere else. Besides, don't see me fitting into those 6 places too well.
  12. teachturch

Who is your favourite non-US golfer of all time?

Going back a bit Ian Woosman and Sandy Lyle. Today Viktor Hovland and Justin Rose.
  13. teachturch

I'm officially old today

Don't worry - I hear 50 is the new 40.
  14. teachturch

Interlock, overlap, or baseball?

Interlock - for me it's the one that feels the best and that works with my smallish hands.
  15. teachturch

Your Favorite of 2023 - Irons

Tour Edge E723's
  16. teachturch

How likely is it that “golf” will be mentioned at your funeral / memorial service...?

Only in the context of one of the many ways I used to enjoy my time with family and friends.
  17. teachturch

Worst course design feature.

I'd vote for these as well.
Back