Search results for query: *

1. volvofan

For Sale HEAD COVERS, BALLS, GRIPS, HEADS: Callaway Paradym & Epic HCs; Superhot 55/70 balls (6 dz); Lamkin Crossline 1150+ wedge grips; driver/fw/hybrid heads

All prices include CONUS shipping. Discounts available for multiple items (see other listings for clubs & shafts). Head covers: Callaway Paradym driver (x1), Fairway wood (x2), and hybrid (x1). All look brand spanking new. I use other covers in my bag so these came off the clubs as soon as I...
  2. volvofan

For Sale SHAFTS: Autoflex SF505, KBS CT Tour steel putter, Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 Callaway, Aerotech Steelfiber FC75 hybrid, Divnick 3-piece telescoping (rare)

Prices include CONUS shipping; discounts available on multiple items. Check out my other listings for clubs and accessories. All shafts are ungripped unless otherwise specified. I have several grips to choose from (Callaway, Golf Pride, and other brands) new or gently used, and will be glad to...
  3. volvofan

For Sale Reg Hzrdus Gen4 Callaway driver & Evnroll Midlock putter shafts, Lamkin Crossline 1150+ wedge grips, GPS golf glove, Caddyrack no-rattle bag organizer

Please lock this up. Everything sold but the Lamkin grips; rolling those into a new post with other sundries.
  4. volvofan

For Sale CLUBS: Q all-in-one adjustable loft; Wishon 719MW driver; Callaway Epic Max Heavenwood, Jaws Full Toe 58*, & Big Bertha X-12 PW; Cleveland TA5 4 iron

Selling my "trunk bag" because I realized the benefit wasn't to be had in a smaller number of clubs, but rather in smaller clubs... period. Hence, the switch to Divnick telescoping shafts that'll fit in a regular suitcase when collapsed. All prices include CONUS shipping. Willing to negotiate...
  5. volvofan

DIY MOI matching (measuring, not calculating) on a budget - my experience and lessons learned

Sorry, still not getting notifications about this thread for some reason :/ There was very little MOI difference across the single length irons, as one would expect. If anything, tiny variations in the Edel set could be attributed to the three different shaft profiles (long, mid, and short...
  6. volvofan

DIY MOI matching (measuring, not calculating) on a budget - my experience and lessons learned

You’re welcome! Exactly why I created the thread… so folks could make a well-informed decision about which approach to take. FWIW, there was another MOI Speed Match machine listed on eBay a week or so ago… not sure if it’s still there. -Jon
  7. volvofan

The MOI SpeedMatch Auditor device quickly handles all the measuring and weighing for you at once. It has four key advantages: 1) It is at least as PRECISE as the manual “weigh, measure balance point, measure pendular period, and calculate” method I started with. 2) It is FAST. The device...
  8. volvofan

Very cool! One must still know or calculate swingweight, though... which requires another widget to measure. So, it's still a "three widget job" to figure MOI this way ;)
  9. volvofan

So, I made a BIG mistake: after I built these contraptions and matched all my clubs, I forgot to turn off search notifications from eBay for "MOI Speed Match". Guess what I now own. The positive outcome of this impulsive purchase? I have achieved VALIDATION of my efforts. First, the woods...
  10. volvofan

One addendum - I noticed some inconsistency in my pendular period measurement... more than a hundredth of a second, at the extremes. Though amplitude (how many degrees you swing the club from centerline during testing) SHOULDN'T matter, no bearing is truly frictionless and no oscillation is...
  11. volvofan

🥰 My wifey is awesome!!

That's a Christmas miracle if I've ever heard one. Like me, you married up (6 + flight suit = you can land a 10 if you're lucky). Happy holidays and enjoy! -Jon
  12. volvofan

You don’t have to remove weight… but it is one way to alter the club’s MOI. Adding weight is the easiest way to do so. You can also adjust shaft length but usually you’ve got your lengths already set by the time you’re doing MOI matching. I kinda got to cheat with this effort… my irons are...
  13. volvofan

What this post is NOT: --Whether MOI matching is a good/bad idea, whether it is better/worse than swingweight matching, etc. --Where/how to best add or remove weight from your clubs --A debate on what the ideal MOI is for your irons, wedges, woods, and/or driver Bottom line up front: I wanted...
  14. volvofan

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

I take the promises of golf manufacturers as seriously as those from politicians 😜
  15. volvofan

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

All- Anyone considering making the jump to OL and looking for a great set to do it with should check the classifieds shortly. I love(d) my Wishon EQ1-NX setup this past season... first new set of clubs in 15+ years. The consistency and simplicity of OL took 10+ strokes off my handicap and...
Back