Search results for query: *

1. j0nesy

Opinions/Experience on The Strike Plan by Adam Young

Hi Folks, Anyone have experience and care to share thoughts on Adam Young's video series 'The Strike Plan' ? I am really looking to improve my iron game this offseason. Thoughts?
  2. j0nesy

GolfVX - Useful AI

This is an actual good use of AI in the golf space, can certainly be readily used to analyze and improve a swing. Check out this tech by GolfVX.
  3. j0nesy

Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica

Family decided on a July trip to Jamaica, staying at Zoëtry Montego Bay. As of now, planning to golf both White Witch and Cinnamon Hill, which is 8 minutes travel from the resort. Anyone been to Jamaica and care to share some thoughts?
  4. j0nesy

Can I get an opinion on 2023 Pro V vs Pro V1x?

I am in my second year of golfing. It is winter in NJ and I am not likely to get on an actual course anytime soon, but I have been thinking of my balls :) A little background on my golf experience: Early on, I realized that a consistent variable in the ball was crucial to my swing/game...
  5. j0nesy

Help me decide between MLM 2 Pro or Unlocked Bushnell Launch Pro

Hi folks, I often experience analysis paralysis and I'm therefore seeking assistance in evaluating a potential opportunity. Some background information: I started playing golf last season and have been working with a PGA pro to improve my swing. Obviously, I have a high handicap. I'm...
  6. j0nesy

Chipping and Pitching Technique

Hello everyone, As a newcomer to golf, I started playing last year and one of my struggles is my short game within 40 yards. I am comfortable and fairly skilled with a 60 degree lob within 40 yards, using a full swing. I am all wrist action for pitching within 15 yards using the 54 or 60. The...
  7. j0nesy

Seeking Recommendation - Hilton Head SC Beach & Golfing

Hi folks, Looking for a week long beach and golfing experience in Hilton Head SC, sometime in late July. Recommendations?
  8. j0nesy

A little about myself..

Hi folks, Covid came into our lives and I decided to permanently end my LTR relationship with bodybuilding - replacing it with Golf. Wish I would have discovered the joy of golf earlier in life, but here we are now! I am grateful to share this journey with my son, who also recently has taken...
Back