Search results for query: *

1. j0nesy

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Must be thousands of fans worldwide.... I agree, I am not a fan of the LIV product -- but, I do like the team concept.
  2. j0nesy

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Who are these LIV fans? The product is pretty bad, the viewership is non-existent, but - the competitors are pretty darn good. The talent drain to LIV was significant. PGA events are being won by folks most have never heard of. LIV pays Brandon Grace (Who???? Exactly!) $29 million to play...
  3. j0nesy

Anyone have experience with Axglo E-Carts?

Follows me nicely and NOT erratically! Through curves, over bridges, etc..
  4. j0nesy

FWIW, I use the remote in my hand exclusively - it is by my side as a I walk. I've not had any issues except when the app is also connected and running. It's a non-issue for me, since I do not use the app.
  5. j0nesy

'Sorta... The two times I've had issues with the remote, requiring I turn off and on the remote, was when the phone app was open. I suspect it might be a signal interference of sorts. Thankfully, no need for the app once the settings are to your liking.
  6. j0nesy

CONTEST Pick My New Golf Ball

Titleist Prov1x
  7. j0nesy

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

The Muppets MASH All In The Family Friends Family Guy
  8. j0nesy

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

Towel, head cover, Garmin CT10 sensors (expensive loss).
  9. j0nesy

Masters viewership -no bueno

Viewership may have been down, but must say that the coverage and the app were excellent.
  10. j0nesy

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

That was not my intent. It matters not what others think about the cart I use, I get nothing for it. I am merely observing this thread and find it interesting that folks are willing to overlook the flaws described. Sometimes folks are loyal to the brand and sometimes the brand does not live up...
  11. j0nesy

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

I've been following the posts here and TBH the product sounds like it is not well designed. I know you folks have invested in it, therefore no need to defend your purchase. I just caution that those considering the BB Volt and reading this thread will look elsewhere. I mean, it has to be...
  12. j0nesy

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played Wild Turkey, in challenging cold and wet weather. Scramble with my son, FIL, BIL. My BIL got a hole in one! Assuming his ball flew over the green on 14, we pulled the pin and their it was!! It was a fun way to spend a Saturday, ended the day with a nice steak dinner before returning...
  13. j0nesy

Any info on Bryson’s irons?

He just hit a 5 iron for 280 yards....Wow!
  14. j0nesy

Would you pay for lessons that don't use technology

If you are not hitting consistently, then the tech is the least helpful to both you and the instructor.
  15. j0nesy

Phantomcat Nitro Gator

Thoughts?....I like em'! I suspect they are too stiff for my feet. :/
  16. j0nesy

Puma Phantomcat Nitro Golf Shoes

I went into my local GG to size on the Puma Phantomcat Nitro in hopes of ordering the tastefully inspired Masters edition of the shoe and found that they are very uncomfortable -- too stiff. I walk the course and this would never work for me :(
  17. j0nesy

Garmin Approach S70 Watch

I switched from the ShotScope H4 to the Garmin Epix 2 and full sensor set. The Garmin sensors do an excellent job of sensing and recording every shot. The issue is that they will fly off the club at some point. I found myself constantly worrying about them during the round, which took away my...
  18. j0nesy

I've used it as described and have not had a range issue. The only issue I've encountered is that the remote occasionally needed to be turned off and back on to work. This only occurred during the last round I've used it. It was simply an inconvenience and issue easily remedied. I did reach out...
  19. j0nesy

I do. The Axglo has 2 front wheels, it is super stable. Additionally, the motors on the E5 adjust for both uphill and downward slope - meaning the cart does not suddenly speed up when going downhill. My favorite 9 hole loop is nothing but elevation changes and the E5 has been remarkable. This...
Back