Search results for query: *

1. SC Putter

The 60 and over Thread

One of my biggest shortcomings. Stick a tee in the ground and let's go. Problem is I'm usually down the middle on the first hole because I'm not swinging hard. :unsure:
  2. SC Putter

The 60 and over Thread

Sorry to hear that John and I hope it's just a muscular injury. Keep the ice going and maybe check to see if you should alternate with some heat as well. I have heard that works for some injuries but personally I'm an ice guy for localized pain. Maybe you will see some relief in a couple of...
  3. SC Putter

The 60 and over Thread

Dang right. I'm ready
  4. SC Putter

The 60 and over Thread

Congrats. I'm right behind you at the end of the month. 👍
  5. SC Putter

The 60 and over Thread

I did a short trial with the Odyssey Double wide. Feel was good but the weight was just too heavy for my taste. For slower greens it was fine but when things speed up, it was hammer time.
  6. SC Putter

Let's Talk Bourbon...

That would be worth going in for a trim. Very cool
  7. SC Putter

Let's Talk Bourbon...

Yeah baby!
  8. SC Putter

The 60 and over Thread

Welcome to THP.
  9. SC Putter

Obsessed golfer from NC

Welcome
  10. SC Putter

The 60 and over Thread

Good luck. Dial it in and take the $.
  11. SC Putter

Knee Replacement Golfers

Keep pulling the knee up and holding. Anything that helps scar tissue from creeping in. At one point I started to squat while holding onto something for balance (inside in the house like a door jam) So great the progress you have made. There will be some soreness and swelling the first few...
  12. SC Putter

The 60 and over Thread

Great playing today. WOW is the right word. After a layoff of a few weeks and getting back to the course--well done. Looks your club moves are paying off and still new wedges on the way. 👊 :D
  13. SC Putter

Things you laugh way too hard at

I just read this and had to take my glasses off several times to wipe the tears away. Crying and shaking laughing. I will be passing this to my brother tonight.
  14. SC Putter

What is the best song ever?

Blue Sky The Allman Brothers
  15. SC Putter

Knee Replacement Golfers

well done. Cheers JW 🥃
  16. SC Putter

The 60 and over Thread

Good to hear you are getting back out. It will get easier each time. Continued good luck with your recovery.
  17. SC Putter

The 60 and over Thread

I bought a used Smart Sole 4 Gw and it has graphite---I like it. Not sure about for sand shots.
  18. SC Putter

Knee Replacement

Agree---therapy is the key. Painful at the beginning but worth it.
  19. SC Putter

The 60 and over Thread

Also Lamkin Crossline Oversize/Jumbo. Very comfortable. I have used both the CP2 wrap and the Crossline. Played midsize for the last 8 or 9 years and recently moved to oversize.
  20. SC Putter

Knee Replacement

That is terrible Andy. After 1 year you should be back to a normal active life. I had double knee replacement at 60 and never looked back after three months. My experience was exceptional but regardless you should be further along. Since you're 50 and have a 9 year old daughter you really...
Back