Search results for query: *

1. jefe35

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

I never actually saw the 3w or 5w. I was doing a driver fitting and this was a little bit of an afterthought to try. I think it'll take a little getting used to seeing what looks like a lot of loft to me (even though it's similar to the 3 hybrid it's replacing) but i like the look. Here's a pic.
  2. jefe35

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Just picked up my TD 7 wood after waiting 5 weeks for it to arrive...yes I said 7 wood. I surprised myself when buying it because I was looking for a new hybrid but at a fitting day I hit this so well I just had to buy it. Can't wait to play tomorrow to see how it goes on the course...fingers...
  3. jefe35

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

Wish I had a TrackMan to do a more specific comparison so please keep up with giving us the data. I did notice a few shots that went shorter than expected too - I was assuming it me getting used to how hard to swing the club for a specific distance but I'll keep a closer eye on it.
  4. jefe35

Unboxing my new clubs

Gotta love new clubs. Enjoy!
  5. jefe35

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Just got my Fairway 14 on the course for the first time. Never had a 14 way top before so had to play around with it a little bit - I have a mallet putter and I think that makes it a little tougher to decide where it fits best. I'm sure I'll keep trying new options. I got the solid gray color...
  6. jefe35

CONTEST Win a Driver, Fitting and Trip - Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

This would be an awesome experience...good luck all!
  7. jefe35

Official Hole In One Thread

Thanks for the shout out!
  8. jefe35

Putter Length and low back pain, does it make a difference?

I have a fused disc in my lower back and I went with a 35.5" putter for my last purchase. I wanted to keep it close to standard but every little bit extra that allows me to be upright does help, even if it's just a little bit. Figured I could always grip down on it a little bit if I wanted it...
  9. jefe35

One more thought from today - almost everyone who's looked at these wedges has commented on how good the nickel finish looks. And I agree!
  10. jefe35

I had a great day on the course today and some fun with my new Vokey's. I played 36 - first 18 were a normal round, the next 8 were by myself and I got to hit 10+ extra chips on every hole, last 10 I joined up with another 2 some so no extra shots but I felt even more comfortable with them...
  11. jefe35

Owners Cottage at Ballyhack

I'd stay there...but might never leave.
  12. jefe35

What are your wedges of choice?

I've used Vokey's for about 15 years...just got the SM10's at the Vokey Experience and love them.
  13. jefe35

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Nice drive! I never saw the fairway on 18 so I wasn't sure what that view looked like. Wide right isn't very good.
  14. jefe35

It's fun following this thread after being there last week. Keep it up!
  15. jefe35

Yesterday I had my first round back home after the Vokey Experience last weekend. I'm a 7 handicap right now that generally has a consistent game but would say my wedges (especially chipping) could be my biggest weakness. I'd say I'm 50/50 on what I would consider a good chip with my misses...
  16. jefe35

I thought this was a great point as well - I always assumed different finishes performed slightly differently. Nice that they try to manufacture them all to act the same so you can get the finish that fits your eye the best. I've always thought that looking down at a club that just looks right...
  17. jefe35

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

It would have been awesome if it was a Vokey but unfortunately it was an 8 iron.
  18. jefe35

It's been less than a week and I already miss these views! Great pics.
  19. jefe35

Figured I should post this as a funny follow up to the Vokey experience. After all of us trying to get hole-in-one's on the Goat Track Monday afternoon and seeing a ton of close shots today was my first round back at home. On the 11th hole in a Men's Club tournament what do I do...I dunk it...
  20. jefe35

Stopped for a quick bite before heading to the airport...damn good burger. Basically a cheeseburger with an onion ring and bbq sauce...AND pulled pork.
Back