Search results for query: *

1. D

Skechers Golf Shoes

Hello, I did a search for Skechers to find a few threads. Mainly though it seemed as though most had to do with the great $20 buy at Costco. I am more interested in feedback from the higher end Skechers golf shoes. https://www.skechers.com/men/shop-by-activity/golf/ Anyone with feedback on...
  2. D

USGA Handicap Cards

When it comes to proof of handicap what do you use? Do you show them your USGA app on your phone? I haven't had a "card" in my wallet in years, my do clubs even provide the cards anymore? My course does not. Do you print off the monthly email you receive from the USGA? A few of the courses I...
  3. D

Orlando Golf

Hello, I'm coming down to Orlando the week of January 8th for the week. I am hoping to play 2-3 days, once on each travel day and maybe a day in the middle. LOL I will be staying at the Rosen Centre on Universal Blvd. Stayed here last year for our NSM so here we come again. I will play here...
  4. D

Plum Bobbers HELP please

Hello, The biggest weakness in my game happens to be on the greens. I've never been a good reader of greens. Seriously, I see it going one way and it goes the other, maybe not that bad but you get the idea. It's like I'm crossed eyed or something. LOL My distance control has generally been...
  5. D

Thee Greatest Golf Shot

When you look back over time, what would your choice be for thee greatest golf shot ever hit? Mine, W/O question would be a 1 iron hit on a par 3 by the GOAT, Jack Nicklaus @ Pebble Beach What you got?
  6. D

Inexpensive Scottsdale Golf

Hello, I'm hoping to get a few courses for my daughter and her friend to play next week while they are in Scottsdale (Kierland area). They do not play often, maybe a handful of times a summer here in MN. They will need to rent clubs and obviously are not interested in walking. Are there...
  7. D

Rain Gear, What is in your bag?

Hi Everyone, Been looking at updating my rain gear so I'm curious to see what everyone else is buying/wearing. I looked at some Galvin Green, I think was the name, would love that stuff but man 5-6 hundred for pants and jacket to be worn a few times over a few years seems a bit harsh. I do...
  8. D

Shipping Golf Clubs

Hello, Who has used Ship Sticks or Luggage Forward to ship their clubs to their destination prior to flying out for your trip? Thank you
  9. D

New Driver or not?

I'm currently still hitting a Titleist 975J driver that is my favorite club but obviously 20+ years old as well as old technology. I was fitted today for the new Titleist TSR4. If your misses were not drastically better with the TSR and you only gained 5,8,10 yards of distance would you spend...
Back