Search results for query: *

1. S

Help with gapping U505

Probably playing the same hybrid shaft in it.
  2. S

Help with gapping U505

Reworking top end of my bag and ended up putting a U505 behind my 4 iron. It's a Frankenstein in that it's a 2 iron set at 2 iron length (39.75"), but it's lofted up to 20 degrees to play as a 3 iron loft. My question is, if I put a standard 4i in the bag would it gap right? It would only be...
  3. S

2023 Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid

I specifically got the 18 degree model as my fairway finder/DOD club. Not looking to hit it into greens, just looking for it to run. I see a great deal on a 21 degree locally and was wondering if I'd be able to actually get a decent flight into par 5s with it. My numbers with the 18 degree...
  4. S

2023 Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid

Great 3 wood replacement for those that struggle. I personally shallow out a little too much with fairway woods and start snapping hooks all over the place. I tried longer hybrids and got similar results and then finally got to try this. Fits exactly where i wanted it to from a ball speed and...
  5. S

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Has anyone experienced the feeling of "weightlessness" with these putters ans how do you fight it? I have a mezz max that when I'm ok is great. But if I take it back anything other than optimal, it feels like the club is out of control and there is no torque to feel how to return it square
  6. S

Funny ending to CC fit.

I went to my 2nd CC fitting hoping for a better experience than my first trying to replace my non performing 3 wood. Quote from me starting the fit: "it may seem weird but I'm looking for something 150-155 ball speed that launches low and hold spin down near 3,000 so it runs." As CC tends to...
  7. S

Club Champion Fitting

Exactly right. After my last fitting too I think they've become more aware of people taking their spec and bringing it somehwere else to price because I got pushed really hard into the shaft that no one has as an upgrade option.
  8. S

Club Champion Fitting

I've never done irons but woods/hybrids, they aren't going with stock offerings (which isn't a bad thing per se) but an upgraded shaft thru CC is more than if u priced directly with manufacturer or thru 2nd swing as long as its in their matrix. Why? Because the cost of the "club" on your quote...
  9. S

Club Champion Fitting

Had a fitting this week ONLY because they had a club I wanted to try that no other fitters carry and it reminded me why I hate my local CC. Explained exactly why I was there and fitter proceeded to start to attempt to fit me into something I absolutely wasn't looking for. Opposite of what I...
  10. S

2 hybrids to zero??

Some swing changes from a new coach have made me steeper since the fall and giving me confusion how to get from 5 iron to 3w. 3w carry 255. 5i (24 degrees) carry 200. I had covered with st rogue max hybrids at 23 and 20 degrees which got me 210 to 225 and my 20 which gave me 225 to 240 carry...
  11. S

Hook fixes for fairway wood.

Besides lofting down and going with a flatter lie angle in the head, what are some other things in a fitting that can help to minimize the left hook? Can a shorter and heavier shaft help? After 2 lessons (with two coahes), a lot of practice, and a lot of tinkering, I've waved the white flag...
  12. S

Club Champion Question

I had a friend go to my local CC last week and he had the same issue that I did with driver that they fit him almost immediately into a ventus velecore shaft and the build just got crazy from there. I think the true profit for CC is convincing people that walk through that the stock heads are...
  13. S

Pulling putts

I struggled with what you have. I putted with an open stance for years and when I went to commit to playing better I realized that I actually put some cut spin on my putts. Then I went to straight shoulders and I pulled a lot of putts. ALOT. I kept playing with stance and changed to left...
  14. S

Swing changes and fittings

Long story short, I've gone thru a lot of swing changes over last 2 years after returning to golf after an accident and in the process I've changed irons and/or iron shaft combinations frequently. (To be short, my driver SS went from 108 to 115 as I recovered, went down to 101 with an...
  15. S

Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

Gcs have had trouble reading low spin and others have posted on the same issue across multiple forums. It's come and gone, come again and gone again as they push out firmware updates. (Atleast gc2 and blp. Mabe the quad is fine).
  16. S

Help with shaft tinkering

Ventus blue TR IA on my radar for similar ideas about being between. Hard to pull trigger on that without going thru fitting. I saw a local TR Blue 6x going for a price I'd be maybe ok going for but started getting concerned that it's a knockoff.
  17. S

Links golf club

Does anyone have any experience with this site? I get the concept is to pay a fee to get access to private clubs and then pay the greens fees at some small reduced rate. Does it offer full tee times? Are you locked into very specific undesirable times?
  18. S

Sorry I get the confusion. I'm not looking to alter shaft to significantly alter flight. I'm looking for something that feels more stable for consistency. That pic is close to my ideal right now. But sometimes I feel the head get a little behind the swing and the face comes through open...
  19. S

I'm in 2500 to 3000 spin lofting to 10.5. Push draw finishing about 10 yards left of center line.
  20. S

Yea that was ine of my thoughts.
Back