Search results for query: *

1. S

Where is your game?

It has been bad. I need/want lessons bad, but I live in a golf lesson desert.
  2. S

What are the Muni's in your area charging these days?

The closest 18 hole muni is: $35 walking and $53 with cart for 18. $26 walking and $36 with cart for 9. Local 9 hole is $20 walking and $32 with cart.
  3. S

Percentages - Walking vs. Riding

I walk pretty much every round and only took a cart 1 round last year. I much prefer walking and dont really enjoy taking a cart that much. I will only take a cart if I have to.
  4. S

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Considering either an Aerojet 5 wood or and LTDx 5 wood to replace my LTDx LS 5 wood. The LS is just a tad too much on the low spin side.
  5. S

How many different golf balls do you have?

I have too many different varieties but I plan on narrowing them down. I currently play the Wilson Staff Model. I currently have on hand: Wilson Staff Model Wilson Triad Wilson 50 Elite Vice Pro Plus Vice Pro Soft Q Star Tour Divide Supersoft
  6. S

How to do you golf....Ride or Walk(this includes the use of a cart/trolley) and which is better?

I walk and carry almost exclusively. I think I used a cart 1 time last year.
  7. S

The Last Cobra Club You Purchased?

LTDx Max for my GF around black friday. Before that an LTDx 3 wood for myself in September. My driver, woods and hybrid are all Cobra.
  8. S

What's your go to club around the green?

Usually my 52 or my set GW at 48*.
  9. S

Source for shafts other than The Golfworks?

The last iron shafts I bought were from Grips4Less. Driver and fairway shafts I have bought from Maple Hill and Pro Clubs.
  10. S

What Would It Take For You To Put Wilson Equipment In The Bag?

I'd have no problem playing Wilson clubs and actually have a Wilson Infinite putter in my bag. As for balls, I currently play the Staff Model and Triad ball and really like them. I have also played the 50 elite which is a great soft 2 piece ball. Wilson makes great clubs and balls.
  11. S

Do you play a 3W?

I have a Cobra Ltdx 3 wood in the bag. I use it off the tee mostly. If I need to hit off the deck I usually pull out the 5 wood.
  12. S

Do You Play a Set Gap or Approach Wedge?

I play both set GW as it is 48 deg and a 52 deg wedge.
  13. S

What Driver Shaft Are You Using Right Now?

Tensei AV Raw White 65x. I also have a Hzrdus Black Gen 4 60x and a Smoke Blue RDX 60x laying around. The Tensei will be very hard to kick out of the bag though.
  14. S

One thing to change at your home course?

I have 2 courses I consider a home course. First course I'd spend time fixing the greens. They aren't bad but could use some love. The other course I would redo and remove some of the bunkers. The current bunkers are like concrete with gravel size stones in them. There are also several bunkers...
  15. S

When does your season end?

Usually around early to mid October is when a lot of courses around here close. Snow starts to fly by then and they want to cover the greens before then.
  16. S

Your wife’s new friend’s husband plays golf too!!

I wouldn't mind it. As long as they are fun I would welcome more golf friends.
  17. S

The Lob Wedge

I have been considering taking my 60 out of my bag and carrying a 56 as my highest. The 60 gets me into trouble far more than it helps me. I try to bump and run as much as possible.
  18. S

What drew you to your Current Irons?

Looks, forgiveness, reviews and price.
Back