Search results for query: *

1. wawabau

sneaking out of work for golf

For those of you who work full time, how often do you sneak out to play golf? I try to at least get in a quick 9-holes whenever my boss is off. More if he's traveling :p
  2. wawabau

getting re-fitted for the driver

So after reading about the benefits of getting fitted, I went in to get a driver fitting a couple months ago and went home with the 910D2 9.5* with the Motore F3 70g shaft in stiff. It is actually is one of the 'default' combo for the 910 series here in Hong Kong if you just buy it off the rack...
  3. wawabau

Do your wedges match?

I always thought the wedges you carry should be of the same brand and model for consistency's sake, but was kinda surprised to find that a lot of you and even pros (Jim Furyk?) have totally different wedges for each loft they carry. I know it's more of a personal preference thing, but why...
  4. wawabau

Getting a second hybrid

Hey guys, I recently got a Titleist 910H 19* to replace my 5-wood, but now I have a big gap between that and my 5-iron. I have an old Rescue Mid 4H but don't seem to be able to hit it properly anymore, probably due to the "feel" being so different than all my other woods. I am thinking about...
  5. wawabau

Hello from HK!

Hey what's up guys! First of all, I'd like to apologize for not introducing myself since joining just over a week ago! Have been digging through all the info in the equipment forums and totally forgot about that :p I started playing golf 7-8 years ago when I lived in the Bay Area, but put it...
Back