Search results for query: *

1. Hacker67

Tour Event 2024 LIV Singapore Sentosa GC 5/2 - 5/5

Primetime Golf
  2. Hacker67

Rory Pitches a Champions League

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/39329052/rory-mcilroy-champions-league-golf-change-game
  3. Hacker67

Help with this busted swing.

Terrible outing yesterday and wanted to walk off the couse. My game has gone completely sideways recently. Anything you see please don't be gentle expect for my weight challenges, lol. Thanks and Merry Christmas 🎁
  4. Hacker67

If you had to start your golf journey all over again what would you change?

I would’ve started some lessons immediately and before acquiring bad swing habits as they can be very hard to break.
  5. Hacker67

How important is shaft torque?

I notice a lot of the better players on THP switching to graphite but does the higher torque have any dispersion concerns? My KBS steel has 1.9 torque but most graphite is up in the 3-7 range. Thoughts?
  6. Hacker67

Tour Event 2023 LIV League Team Championship - Miami

It's like the Ryder Cup but louder.😂 Brooks vs Phil “It will be one for the ages” 1:15 PM CW App.
  7. Hacker67

Tour Event 2023 LIV Golf Jeddah Saudi Arabia Royal Greens CC. Oct 13-15

2023 Individual Champion Awarded 1. Cam Smith 170 pts. 2. Talor Gooch 162 pts. 3. Bryson DeChambeau 146 pts. 4. Patrick Reed 121 pts. 1st place $18M 2nd place $8M 3rd place $4M $25M purse so all individuals and teams still play for that. This will also determine the relegation, can be cut...
  8. Hacker67

Tour Event 2023 LIV Golf Chicago

Sept 22-24 1:15 PM Rich Harvest Farms Featured group Smith Koepka Phil Feels like an entirety since they played.
  9. Hacker67

Tour Event LPGA Portland Classic

I can watch Linn Grant swing all day long and never get bored with it. I’ve never seen such effortless power like hers. Charley Hull makes peace with ADHD and playing well again. Lexi is still on a downward spiral. Rose gets a taste of the reality of professional golf. D.Kang missing...
  10. Hacker67

Going back to working on the same swing flaw.

Do you find yourself correcting a swing flaw and thinking you got it fixed and then that swing flaw slips back into your swing when you least expect it? Mine would be flipping at the ball especially when I get impatient and anxious. What is the one swing flaw that slips back into your swing...
  11. Hacker67

Puma Alphacat Poor Quality (Resolved)

This was a great, waterproof, comfortable shoe but after 6 months, they fell apart inside and left me injured. This was just from playing out of a cart, to hot to walk. I reached out to Cobra/Puma customer care and will see what they have to say.
  12. Hacker67

Golfshot Swing ID

Has anyone been using the Golfshot Swing ID that they added recently? It's actually really nice to get these parameters in real-time from your Apple Watch. I think it's relatively accurate also. Being able to see right after a shot how steep, shallow, tempo, rhythm, and swing plane is kinda...
  13. Hacker67

Do You Choke Down on Clubs

I mean do you choke down on your clubs? I was watching some Anthony Kim videos and how much he would choke down on every shot. So I started choking down about 1" on all my shots and the results have been amazing. So much more control, accuracy, less grip pressure and better rhythm. My spin...
  14. Hacker67

Full Corded Grips

Moving to Florida has proven to me that anything but full cord is not going to work for me. The club was slipping out of my hands all day in 100 degree temps. I'm leaning towards the Lamkin Crossline full cord as they're not overly abrasive but open for suggestions. Thanks.
  15. Hacker67

PIng Tomcat 14

The MOI is insane and the runway lights' alignment frames the ball so well. It's like the SGI iron for putters. lol.
  16. Hacker67

Tour Event 2023 LIV GOLF LONDON JULY 7-9

Gooch wants to be the Tiger of LIV. Puig is staring to show some his skills lately. He is my horse this weekend.
  17. Hacker67

Tour Event 2023 LIV Valderrama, Spain June 30 - July 2

Friday CW APP 7:15A Est. Fri-Sun CW APP AND CW NETWORK 7:15A Est. Fri-Sun LIV GOLF PLUS APP 7:15A Est. International Viewers - YouTube or check for your local listing.
  18. Hacker67

Worst swing advice.

What is the worst swing advice you ever got? Back in the 80s, they would tell you to keep your trail elbow tucked into your side. It was meant to prevent the chicken wing but it was taken too literally by most and prevented good backswing motion which lead to a bent trail arm.
  19. Hacker67

Pin being left in.

Do you think it has more chance of hole being damaged with pin in with folks reaching for their ball? I got into an debate/argument this weekend on the course over the pin being left in and it's more prone to being damaged. A lady I don't know in a scramble disagreed with me and swore it was...
Back