Search results for query: *

1. Hacker67

TaylorMade Qi Irons

I wouldn't be able to swing either with a shaft 25 grams lighter than what I'm accustomed to. C dimensions Qi 1.446 Stealth 1.414 MP 243 1.232 Yeah, I imagine they did look HUGE from where you were coming from. I love my Qi irons the forgiveness and dispersion are off-the-charts great...
  2. Hacker67

Best apple watch golf app

If you like relying on mainly the watch hands down Golfshot wins. Auto shot tracking without sensors Swing ID Hole View Green View Hazard View Go to any hole. Club recommendations. Golfshot would be the closest to a Garmin experience.
  3. Hacker67

Tour Event Cognizant Founders Cup, May 9-12

They're going to bless us with 2 hours of coverage on CNBC 3-5 with commercials about an hour of coverage. GC is not even airing (Encore) taped coverage tonight. ESPN+ is showing 2 players who are 20 shots off the lead :ROFLMAO: Put Rose and Madeline on until 3 pm, WTF. Rose and Madeline will...
  4. Hacker67

Golfshot Swing ID

If you don't mind carrying your phone in pocket that would work. I'm content with just LPM and no phone in pocket. Apple does need to step up their watch battery life without having to buy a paperweight. Samsung Galaxy watches can go for days on a single charge.
  5. Hacker67

The 60 and over Thread

They have a more Steel Fiber feel than traditional steel feel to them. Although much cheaper than Steel Fiber. I believe they also have some vibration suppression in them and still maintain 2.1 torque. However, if you have any joint issues use what's best for you.
  6. Hacker67

Golfshot Swing ID

What does apple watch low power mode turn off Apple Watch Low Power Mode turns off several features to conserve battery life. Some of these features include: Always-on display: The always-on display is disabled, which means the watch screen will turn off after a short period of inactivity...
  7. Hacker67

The 60 and over Thread

The +1/2" irons experiment went very well today, other than being too long most of the day the ball striking and dispersion were much better. Also, my back doesn't feel like someone was standing on it all day. I was exerting way too much energy playing standard length. If anyone is looking for...
  8. Hacker67

It was a nice run Nelly but this is a 2 horse race.
  9. Hacker67

Ever unable to watch the PGA due to incredibly irritating commercials? Or is this weekend the first?

No viewers, no commercials, no sponsors, no tournaments.
  10. Hacker67

Golfshot Swing ID

Yeah, I forgot about AR, it's a neat feature. I didn't use the V1 today because I was playing a new course but this is my battery, I put the watch on at about 9 am played from 12:30-5, and got home at 7 pm. The low-power mode helps tremendously and it turns itself off automatically the next day.
  11. Hacker67

What's worse then flip flops on the putting green?

The guy in front of you with metal spikes on.
  12. Hacker67

I agree although I have ESPN+ and Peacock the most annoying thing is I can't DVR. The greens are much faster today so maybe the pack will catch up to the leaders.
  13. Hacker67

The 60 and over Thread

Well going to start my +1/2” inch iron experiment today. It was a mixed bag at the range but the more upright posture feels so much better and gentler on my back and knees. It's 95 🔥 out so it's going to be a 3-glove, baby powder type of day. 😂
  14. Hacker67

Golfshot Swing ID

Funny I never heard of V1 or Roundabout before and I thought I tried them all. Sounds like V1 is the closest thing to Golfshot just without Swing ID. I'm going give V1 a try today and compare the 2 myself. I'm really wishing that Shotscope will make their connex sensors available for the...
  15. Hacker67

Golfshot Swing ID

I also wished they utilized satellite images as sometimes lateral water doesn't show up in the hole view. I'll attempt to help. Swing ID Go to settings and then Apple Watch swing detection. Make sure the first toggle is on which enables the watches GPS to be used instead of the phone...
  16. Hacker67

What's the deal with the 2 podcasters calling the coverage from their man caves??:ROFLMAO: It's like a Zoom call where everyone is stepping on each other. Madeline has been playing well all season and I wouldn't bet against her. Finally, Thitkul is pronounced Thitku, the L is silent.
  17. Hacker67

Best 3 Wood of 2024

This ^^^^^^
  18. Hacker67

Cobra F-Max 22 Irons

If you mean the Air X they're similar but the Air X is much lighter.
  19. Hacker67

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

They could've gone to Mar la go and sent a message to the PGA of America. 😂
Back