Search results for query: *

1. mbole

Need a New A Wedge (48)

I finally got some new irons (Cleveland CG16s) and I now have a huge gap between my PW (44o) and my CG15 GW (52o). Was thinking about picking up a CG16 (wedge) in a 48 because they seem to be really forgiving and I'll likely use it for full shots most often. Any thoughts on this or other...
  2. mbole

Hole in One! On a Par 4!

Not me, but a guy hit a hole in one on a par 4 on a course from my hometown. Link to the original story
  3. mbole

New guy from Texas

I'm been lurking THP for a while but finally decided to create an account. I'm a student at Texas A&M studying Civil Engineering. Ive been playing golf for about 10 years, but finally started shooting low 90s a couple years ago and this summer have started to shoot high 80s regularly. I started...
  4. mbole

Having a bag with all same brand of clubs

Does anyone ever feel nerdy about having a bag with only one brand of clubs? With the addition of my two Cleveland Mashies, I have only 2 out of 14 clubs that aren't Cleveland, and one of those 2, I'm most likely going to take out (the Nickent). I kind of look like a Cleveland homer but I...
Back