Search results for query: *

1. James' Brother

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

Nice burn, but sure, I'll take that option.....:cool:
  2. James' Brother

Right now, I don't have a partner. So, do I get to hit 2x and take the better of the two?? Not that it will help much....... :rolleyes:
  3. James' Brother

That's better than your brother breaking the news about getting dumped via the message board!
  4. James' Brother

Well, this sucks. Anyone need a partner? Bueller?......Bueller?......
  5. James' Brother

AWESOME! Thanks @Junior Soprano; It's gonna be a blast.
  6. James' Brother

I would like to play, but do not have a partner. If you need a partner, let me know! Thanks.
  7. James' Brother

AZTHP March League Quarry Pines

In! Look forward to watching my ball sail right and into the abyss of that par 3 above!!
  8. James' Brother

February AZTHP League

Thanks for setting this up! If there is room, I have a golfing guest in town that weekend and he would be interested in playing.
  9. James' Brother

AZTHP - January Event

Thanks for setting this up! My wife will be in Durango, CO skiing, so I'm clear!!
  10. James' Brother

AZTHP - LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP Sewailo Golf Club

I'll come by for a bit. What can I bring? Thanks!
  11. James' Brother

If anyone wants to carpool from Phx, let me know. I'm at McClintock and Baseline.
  12. James' Brother

Anyone wanna carpool to Tucson from the east valley? I'm at Baseline and McClintock in Tempe and will have showered within 3 or 4 days of the event. :ROFLMAO:
  13. James' Brother

Great googly moogly. I need a new seeing eye dog. Thanks @MSEASU!!
  14. James' Brother

Also, I am in. Is there a poll on who was attending? If so, I did not see it or was not included on the post.
  15. James' Brother

@Roadrunner and I played there in January this past year and those SOB's started us on 10. That was just cruel.
  16. James' Brother

AZTHP- OCT League event Robson Ranch

Great win @sourmash! Watching you strike the ball still make me question that 20 handicap!! :ROFLMAO: We had a blast!
  17. James' Brother

Thanks! It asked me if I was a spectator or competitor and based on some of my rounds, I had to ponder that one a bit.....:ROFLMAO:
  18. James' Brother

I just set up squabbit. To add this league, does someone need to send me a code? Thanks.
  19. James' Brother

My GHIN is 11443809. FWIW, one of my two is a Moron in Gold grad, so they got a fair chunk of my money. :LOL: Me, my wife and smarter child still love him all the same. BEAR DOWN!
Back