Search results for query: *

1. Sto

CaddyDaddy Claw Max Glove Review

Got it- Thank you.
  2. Sto

Rod- It's not a problem but thought I would ask - This is after it's first washing. It was much worse but I trimmed the big nuggies with a pair of very sharp scissors. Top of fingers look the same.
  3. Sto

Rod- I have two of your Claw Max gloves that I purchased last year- great glove will will be ordering more. The leather on the top of the thumb and finger tips gets all pilled up and does not clean well. Is this what you are referring to ? Has this issue been resolved ? Regards
  4. Sto

Golf Club Bending Machines

Yes- that looks like a great gauge. I would not be unhappy with the value bending devise and that gauge if that is what the budget calls for. https://www.golfworks.com/value-line-golf-club-bending-machine/p/vam/ You will need a bending bar as well-...
  5. Sto

Golf Club Bending Machines

As important, is a quality specification gauge. I would rather have a simple bending machine and a good spec gauge than just a good bending machine.. The two go hand in hand for quality work. Bend - measure- bend- measure. Budget for both if you can.
  6. Sto

Breakfast biscuit - why, yes!

Need you ask - I'm in.
  7. Sto

For Sale Recoil 95 F3

Sorry for the confusion- A typo - great shaft I have been playing myself for years.
  8. Sto

For Sale Recoil 95 F3

These are steel ! There is $100 in new grips alone.
  9. Sto

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

Fashion is a very strange phenomenon. Not many years ago you couldn't buy a pair of shorts above the knee. And too many had cargo pockets. This Old Guy likes them just above the knee.
  10. Sto

When was your last shank?

I did not read this-
  11. Sto

THP Callaborative Map (Unofficial)

90277 Redondo Bch
  12. Sto

Which Neighbor Are You?

I always find someone else's project are more interesting than mine. As the saying goes- A jack of all and a master of none. I enjoy helping people that need it.
  13. Sto

How much fun are hard shell tacos?

If you have good ventilation for frying- Frying corn tortilla in a cast iron pan is the very best. Pain in the but to fry and a little greasy but the tasty
  14. Sto

Sustainable Footwear?

Recycled plastic in shoes is all good but it's our clothing that is a real problem. Filling dumps and waterways with microfibers. Right now, according to that 2022 study, here in the United States, 85% of our textiles are going to landfill or being incinerated. And while 15% is being reused...
  15. Sto

Any motorcycle owners out there?

I miss the riding as well. I had a classic 69 Triumph Bonniville, a Kawasaki Concourse mile cruncher and a Honda Transalp dual sport. My brother and riding partner got in an accident while on a cycle tour of New Zealand that took his life. I have not ridden since. I took up golf again to pass...
  16. Sto

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$2 more than we should be paying $5.39 for regular this morning. There are about 38 million gallons pumped in CA each day. Adds up quickly.
  17. Sto

14w bags what brand?

i have the Bag boy Chiller hybrid stand bag. Well build - no complaints. Priced right- you can find @ $170
  18. Sto

Pocket polo yes or no?

A big NO on pockets - this includes T-shirts
  19. Sto

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I finally joined the G400 max crew. Found a real clean one locally for $200. I'm happy with that.
  20. Sto

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Hard not to go with Scottie Scheffler
Back