Search results for query: *

1. sheepdawg

First bucket is a disaster.. What’s your next move?

I go home. Next time out I check my basics. I was hitting the ball sideways, went to the range a few days later and tried to remember common faults to my swing. First one I thought of was take the club back straight and slow for the first 6 inches. Started hitting rockets, for me anyway. That...
  2. sheepdawg

Make a breakfast sandwich - pick 4

Biscuit, scrambled, sausage and cheddar.
  3. sheepdawg

Your Favorite Movie Endings

White Heat.
  4. sheepdawg

Most Nervous You've Been for a Round

Back in 1995 a week before I got married me and some friends went to Pinehurst to see how much money we could spend. We had #2 on the third day and after hitting a few on the range we proceeded to the 1st. Tee. OMG there's 50 or 60 people just watching and we were playing from the tips. I hit it...
  5. sheepdawg

Callaway Paradym Drivers

After my range session today I'm pretty sure my standard Paradym will stay in the bag for a while. Nothing but straight and long, well long for an old fart.
  6. sheepdawg

Cost Of The Cheapest Good/Best Course Near You?

Rabun County Golf Course is a short, tight, Depression era 9 hole course built on the side of Owl Mtn. It's bent greens have always been nice. Nice views too. $18 to ride 9 holes.
  7. sheepdawg

Any equipment change pondering/experimenting going on?

Showing the Adams XTD TI hybrid/hook machine the door after years of trying new shafts and what. It just isn't consistent and looks squirrely too. The only hybrid I ever hit worth a damn was a Tour Edge so I bought a 22* Tour Edge EXS hybrid on Ebay for $54.
  8. sheepdawg

Who is your sports villain…???

The Ohio State USC The Cowboys The Cubs The Yankees The NBA Coach Cal
  9. sheepdawg

Callaway Paradym Drivers

I bought a standard Paradym from Callaway preowned about 3 weeks ago. Time to retire the G400max. Took the good option on a 9* with the black Hzrdous 60 5.5. Just under $300 with tax and shipping. What I got was a brand new with bar code stickers driver. 🙂 It does have a very, very small dull...
  10. sheepdawg

Anyone in Memphis TN? (And want to play golf this weekend?)

I lived there for 65 years. Couldn't get out fast enough. What course are you going to play?
  11. sheepdawg

How good was this album?

I'll see your VH and raise you a
  12. sheepdawg

The 60 and over Thread

It was 83 degrees today in NE Georgia so before The Masters came on I headed down to the local H.S. football field and track and hit some practice balls with my newly acquired from Callaway Preowned Paradym. The field is about 350 yards long and cut every week, I noticed that when we moved here...
  13. sheepdawg

How good was this album?

How about this one?
  14. sheepdawg

Will Tiger win again?

Only on the Senior Tour where he can ride.
  15. sheepdawg

The Masters is in a slump

Loved every second of it.
  16. sheepdawg

Odyssey O-Works Putters Review Thread

I fell in love with this O Works Versa V Line the 1st time I took it to the practice green. I can't make a bad stroke with it though I can miss a world of putts.
  17. sheepdawg

Lee Trevino

Trevino was a Dr. Jekill, Mr. Hyde back in the day. On the course he would talk to anybody, sign autographs and carry on. He could get very moody and down right sully off the course though. Cheech on the other hand was quite friendly no matter where you met him.
Back