Search results for query: *

1. M

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Yes and also in the video they put out.
  2. M

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Picked up a double wide yesterday from Edwin Watts, will try and give it a go today hopefully. One thing that I find curious, is how much varying thickness the milled insert has compared to the white hot one. The WH one really doesn't have much at all, like the whole toe side looks like there...
  3. M

Do you carry a golf umbrella?

No, but I don't play if there is any threat of rain.
  4. M

Royal Albartross Gloves

Patch is too gaudy for my taste.
  5. M

Bettinardi x GI JOE?!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1450262239/magnet-mod-by-kickscovers-converts?click_key=4d49c0197f990bcd029974f94482a9d421815df6%3A1450262239&click_sum=85c61093&ref=shop_home_feat_2&bes=1&sts=1 Makes it a bit cramped getting the putter in and out, but it is a solution to the velcro issue...
  6. M

New V3 Kirkland Golf Ball

Ah ok, didn't realize that. The V2's were already going for $27.99 in store for the past few months, so no actual increase at all.
  7. M

New V3 Kirkland Golf Ball

Looks like the new V3 was also an excuse to raise the price again, $35 a box now.
  8. M

Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you!
  9. M

IOMIC Putter Grips

They ship and arrive very quickly from Iomic's website for what it's worth.
  10. M

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

That shaft/grip combo is sexy as hell!
  11. M

Mizuno headcover

Yes, got a shipping notice from Mizuno yesterday.
  12. M

Mizuno headcover

Mine just arrived from UPS. What a beaut!
  13. M

Mizuno headcover

Got mine!
  14. M

Mizuno headcover

That thing is gorgeous. Any guess on price?
  15. M

Club Champion $100 Full Bag Fitting

I did the $100 full bag fitting last year, bought a putter after the fitting (wasn't required then). Ended up deciding to buy just a 7 iron in what I was fitted for to see how I got on with it, they charged me over $300 for it (921 forged with Project X LZ), found out later that Golftec could...
  16. M

2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

I can't use blades, but that is one gorgeous putter!
  17. M

Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO Now Dunlop Sports In U.S.

Same here, I still have the 20+ year old 5 wood in my bag now actually because I just took up playing again after 2 decades away from the game.
  18. M

What’s your go to? (Mallet, mid mallet, blade)

Double wide blade is my favorite shape, but Rossi is what I putt best with.
  19. M

Trying to Break 100

Finally broke 100 for the first time this past weekend. Shot a 98 thanks to holing out my GW from 105 yards on the par 4 1st hole for my first ever eagle. What a strange feeling for someone at my level to start off a round -2.
  20. M

do your wedges match your irons

Yes, I would have a full Mizuno bag if they would ever ship my OMOI putter that I ordered back in March....
Back