Search results for query: *

1. sunshine

For Sale PRGR Launch Monitor

This is the older model. They have a newer one that has 4 data points instead of 3. Works great, tested it yesterday to make sure. Really good if you interested in doing super speed or stack system. Or just seeing club or ball data at the driving range $90, shipping included for albatross...
  2. sunshine

For Sale Adidas ULTIMATE365 8.5-INCH GOLF SHORTS (Collegiate Navy)

Waist: 34” 2 brand new pairs, $70 a piece retail $45 for 1 pair or $65 for both Free shipping 48 contiguous USA states to AC Members https://www.adidas.com/us/ultimate365-8.5-inch-golf-shorts/HR7938.html
  3. sunshine

Callaway Rainhood Towel

https://www.callawaygolf.com/accessories/course-gear/towels/spr5616352.html We got these during the Goat Cup and it’s been on my bag ever since. It can attach to your golf bag using the snap rivets that are on most golf bags. it’s not the best towel I’ve ever had, but it’s not just a towel. It...
  4. sunshine

Name Change

It has come to my attention that my forum name is not a very good forum name and needs changed Now, most of the time throughout the Goat Cup, I was called scratch. I like it because it's one syllable. Easy to say. @Scratch is taken by someone with 3 posts :mad:. So i went with the k variant...
  5. sunshine

Is this shaft good to use still?

Okay, so I began noticing ferrule separation with the hosel / neck of the club. Over the course of time, this was getting bigger and bigger. Until I was able to screw the club off of the shaft with my hands so, is this shaft still good to use again, as if this was a shaft pull?
  6. sunshine

Gap Wedge Shaft Help

I have a set of Cobra LTDx irons in KBS Tour 90, stiff flex. I want to get a matching gap wedge. Looking on the web, I found two potential options. So my question is, should I choose the KBS Tour 90 (R), which will match the other clubs (sans stiffness) or TT Elevate 95 (R)? Or, find one to...
  7. sunshine

scratchgolfjourney's Journey to Scratch

Well, this thread will be used for documenting my journey to scratch. Is this a real journey? A metaphorical journey? A goal? A destination? An aspiration? Is scratch even attainable? I don't know. Scratch is the general gold standard for most amateur golfers. Basically, I am going to try to...
  8. sunshine

For Sale RH Cobra LTDx Irons (5-9, PW, GW)

This set consists of 5,6,7,8,9 irons and pitching and gap wedges (7 clubs) Shaft: KBS tour 90, stiff, steel Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 These clubs are like new. most clubs appear to have never been hit, a couple appear to be very very very lightly used Pictures are below. $450 shipped to...
  9. sunshine

Do you care about the material composition of golf clothing?

Does the material of the clothing matter to you? Or do you shop based on design? Most apparel tends to be made of polyester blends. I personally prefer more natural fibers, such as cotton and wool. It drives me nuts when I am shopping online and the material composition is not posted. How about...
  10. sunshine

CONTEST What will my handicap be by EOY?

When I check my GHIN on New Year's Day, what will my handicap be? Currently, I am a 21.9 having reach that index with a 6 and 8 iron and a pitching wedge (plus 60 degree for bunker shots and putter) I had gotten to a 26.6 with a 7,8 and 9 irons, gap wedge If I get to around a 20, I will play...
  11. sunshine

Salt and Straw (What’s the Order?)

Never started a thread. Figured food would be a good place to start 😂 What are you getting? I went with the olive oil one. I tried the spinach cake one…it was delicious, just wanted something milder today
  12. sunshine

Premium Titliest Balls under lock and key

ProV's, AVX under lock and key at local golf galaxy; At PGA superstore, need to ask Cashier. No security measures on the same priced Taylormade, Callaway, Srixon premium balls. Thoughts?
  13. sunshine

Swing Feels / Thoughts

How long does a new swing feel / exaggeration / thought typically last for you? I may have copied this from somewhere, but this is my general experience: Feel is not real, but soon real approaches ideal, but at that point, stop using that feel, because it will become real, which is not so...
Back