Search results for query: *

1. mts25

Who is your sports villain…???

LIV Golf LeBron James Dallas Cowboys Ohio State
  2. mts25

Best Iron Finish?

PING irons don't look beaten up after years and years of use.
  3. mts25

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

I would agree with DNice26, if you were fit well into your current driver you won't see that distance pick-up. What I see vs. the Stealth 2 Plus I was playing is better forgiveness which results in more consistent distance and more accuracy. What I see being somewhat unique with this head is...
  4. mts25

The course was playing tough yesterday as they've not been able to keep up mowing the rough at the course (combo of rain and the fact that you can almost see the grass growing this time of year in my area). Anything out of the fairway was in US Open level (maybe worse) rough. 11/14 fairways...
  5. mts25

Golfwrx refugee

How did this one get pulled up again? :)
  6. mts25

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

DF3 arrived (3/18 order date). This one has the heavier head. Feel is MUCH improved vs. DF1.
  7. mts25

He is not. Golf takes away from ball time and walkies!!
  8. mts25

Tinkering with the 10k and the Autoflex 505X. 19g back weight gets me to a D0 swing weight. 12/14 fairways yesterday and putting it past my much younger playing partners. :)
  9. mts25

L.A.B. Directed Force Putters

5 birdies and 26 putts with the Link this weekend. I definitely like the Link better than the DF 2.1 and Mezz Max. I do have a DF3 on the way, but it will have a hard time kicking the Link out of the bag.
  10. mts25

Mitsubishi Kai'li White

The Blue fits me a bit better. It feels a bit easier to swing vs. the white for me.
  11. mts25

AutoFLex Shaft

Look what UPS just brought me. This should fix my driver, putter and iron play!
  12. mts25

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

That's always been the basic rule in golf. How can golfers not know that at this point? Probably the same people that drive in the left lane even though there are signs everywhere that the left lane is for passing only. Sheesh.
  13. mts25

I HATE slow play. That being said, I have actually said the above. But is was in a scramble at Pebble Beach and it was a beautiful day. The round was so slow we got to know the groups in front and behind us pretty well. Lol
  14. mts25

4 hours is not a quick pace. Bad golfers don't need to be slow. Play the correct tees, understand you aren't doing this for a living and learn to play ready golf. It's not that hard. The problem with golf is it really only takes one toad that believes being outside is wonderful and doesn't...
  15. mts25

New Road House movie, are you in?

Delightfully bad. I enjoyed it. The Connor McGregor character is hilarious. Clinically insane, probably not too different than McGregor in real life.
  16. mts25

LAB Link.1 putter

I could definitely see that. I've been putting with a fairly large mallet for a while now and wanted to get back into a blade (at least part of the time) so to my eye the Link looks pretty small. It's funny, even though I'm a low handicap I actually played Ping G irons for many years and the...
  17. mts25

LAB Link.1 putter

LAB said that as long as I'm within 20 grams I should be okay on swapping out the grip. I installed a Superstroke 5.0 which is only 3 grams difference in weight vs. the stock rubber grip that came off it. The bigger Superstroke is working really well with the Link for me.
Back