Search results for query: *

1. Legalize Mulligans

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Which irons do you currently play? Takomo 201 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? I like that they are forgiving and forged. I love the feel of forged Irons but my index has definitely gone up from unforgiving irons. 3. What is your current iron set make...
  2. Legalize Mulligans

New RevCore Premium Stand Bags - Available Now!

I was just about to pull the trigger on a new vessel bag but the price has been holding me off. This bag seems to be very similar and for just over 200 bones, this seems like a no-brainer.
  3. Legalize Mulligans

For Sale Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 9° with HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5 70 Shaft

If you happen to want to let the shaft go separately, Id be interested. I have a 6.0 silver 4th gen and I cant get along with
  4. Legalize Mulligans

Would Smart Sole Lower Your Scores?

I would say yes for sure. I am pretty decent from around the green, but I felt like I wasn't hitting the exact line I wanted with a bump and run. I picked up a smart sole 4 Chipper around mid October and I have holed out 8 times so far with many more lip outs. Not saying someone couldn't just...
  5. Legalize Mulligans

Golf on mute

I watch it 90% of the time on mute.
  6. Legalize Mulligans

WTB: Lob wedge shaft

I think I have a DG Spinner. I can check tonight after work.
  7. Legalize Mulligans

Interlock, overlap, or baseball?

Interlocked from the start but just recently switched to overlap and find it a nice switch.
  8. Legalize Mulligans

WINNER Congrats You Just Won a Bag

Congrats @ablankenberger 🎉🎉
  9. Legalize Mulligans

Choose 1 Place - The Rest Die Forever

Chipotle all day every meal!
  10. Legalize Mulligans

Golf shoes - 2023

Looking to get a pair of casual golf shoes. Narrowed it down to two: 1. True Linkswear FS-01 2. Travis Mathew Cuater Wildcard I have never owned either brand and I am more sold on the FS-01 but anyone had both or have any pros / cons?
  11. Legalize Mulligans

Does your home course end with an interesting / challenging hole..?

Yes mine ends in a tough par 4. It seems like an easy hole but you really need to place yourself in the correct spot if you want to get par or better. If you hit it on the right side of the fairway you have to go over trees and if you fly it 230 on the right then you are completely blocked out...
  12. Legalize Mulligans

Best summer weather golf glove?

I 2nd the Weather Spann Glove but I like the older model better without the leather on the palm
  13. Legalize Mulligans

New vs old Irons for tournament

I always seem to play bad in individual tourneys so I would probably play with the new ones as I dont have expectations and I don't know If I have the will power to not play new sticks
  14. Legalize Mulligans

Who do you play with?

I play with family and members from my club. I play in league which has about 70 players a week and we do a major tourney about 1 a month on the weekend.
  15. Legalize Mulligans

WTB ISO: 300 MINI DRIVER

Hopefully you have found one. He ended up selling it to our club and they are selling it. My apologies
  16. Legalize Mulligans

WTB r7 Irons

Someone just posed this exact set locally to me of FB marketplace. Let me know and I could probably pick them up and send them to you. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1387179898516534/
  17. Legalize Mulligans

Welcome another Budget Golf rep to THP!

Welcome @BroCoBG! Did Budget have a dress code that made you cut the lettuce? That truly is a shame.
  18. Legalize Mulligans

WTB ISO: 300 MINI DRIVER

He didn't end up getting it to me but I did talk with him and I should have it mid of next week.
  19. Legalize Mulligans

Why not allow golf carts?

I still think Tiger would use a cart but he doesn't want to look like a hypocrite with how he fought so hard to get Casey Martin off the tour when he was using a cart. Just my $0.02
Back