Search results for query: *

1. W

Top 10 Rock Singers Female Only

So I posted in the Top 10 Rock Singers thread. I felt a little guilty since they all turned out to be men not that they weren’t all great but there are quite a few female rock singers that are fantastic that deserve some love too. So who you got yesterday and today. Janice Joplin Grace Slick...
  2. W

Big Island

I’m going to be on the Big Island next month for 2 weeks. We’re staying on the west side one week and the east side the next week. I know there are plenty of good choices for golf on the west side and will hit a couple of those. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for the east side...
  3. W

Under the radar binge watch

i don’t necessarily mean an old show that you never really watched and found and liked. I’m thinking an original show from one of the streaming services Netflix, Apple TV, HBO+ etc. My wife and I recently finished The Offer on Paramount +. It’s about the making of the Godfather. It was...
  4. W

Most you’ve ever paid for a bottle of alcohol of 4/6 pack of beer.

Title says it all. What is the most you ever paid for a bottle of liquor or a 4/6 pack of beer and was it worth it. I once paid a $150 for a bottle of Macallan Scotch a few years ago as a thank you to someone who did me a really big favor. I know the favor was worth it but he never gave me a...
  5. W

Favorite police shows

So I was looking for something to binge watch while I work out in mornings at home. Wasn’t really finding anything and then I ran across The Shield. It’s been off the air for a while but I remember the last episode was really good and I really enjoyed the show. I watched the first episode and it...
  6. W

Kauai club rental

I’m going to be in Kauai next month. I was wondering if there is somewhere besides the courses to rent clubs. When I’ve gone to Maui I’ve used the Maui golf shop. It was a pretty nice setup I was able to setup my bag pretty close to my home bag and it was considerably cheaper than course rentals...
Back