Search results for query: *

1. GavinwithaR1

DATA Experience - Shot Scope analysis of jenisontheforum

Many on this forum will know of @jenisontheforum, she was at the Data Experience and is a heck of a golfer. We were in the office and discussing the Data Experience and she mentioned that we had checked out each of the golfer’s game but not hers. So here we go. Ohhhh in case you missed the...
  2. GavinwithaR1

DATA Experience - Shot Scope Analysis of TRyan

So this is what happens with @jenisontheforum is off playing golf for Scotland in Ireland - I go a little rogue and start using yet to be launched features. @TRyan I have had a good look through your data and because you play most of your golf at Stone Canyon Golf Club...
  3. GavinwithaR1

A little bit of market research

Hey all, Hoping we can settle an ongoing office conversation with some THP input. Got a couple of questions: Do you see a golf coach regularly? Where do you shop for golf products outside of Budget Golf, any specific retailers? Appreciate the help.
  4. GavinwithaR1

Jen Going Low

For those who followed around and the guys at Hammock Beach, may not surprise to see Jen is winning one of the larger Amateur events this weekend at St Andrews, she is -6 for her final round with a quad...
  5. GavinwithaR1

Good courses around Newark, NJ?

Hey all. Jen and I are flying into Newark early Sunday morning on our long winding road to the Data Experience. We are looking to place somewhere Sunday afternoon. Anyone have recommendations?
Back