Search results for query: *

1. Someonescoat

Skateboarder/Golfer

Me. It's just the natural progression. Rage against the ritzy golfer as a young one then become what you hated haha
  2. Someonescoat

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Time to out the Vokey to work. Get 'er close!
  3. Someonescoat

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

My gosh the course looks fantastic. Greens would eat my alive haha
  4. Someonescoat

Olson Putter Co.

I guess I just don't get it? I really wouldn't give anything more than my first born for it.
  5. Someonescoat

Someonescoat Journey to Single Handicap

New job acquired! Lots of stress has been relieved. Have next week before I start so think I'm gonna try and get a few rounds in before then. When this summer ends my goal is to be sub 15 HC. Have a great foursome group, one being a 2 HC and the other a 4. Really hoping to glean as much...
  6. Someonescoat

6 year THPiversary

One of the best. So fortunate to get to team up with you at the Rivalry. Thanks for helping a newer golfer (at the time) feel welcome!
  7. Someonescoat

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Congrats fellas! Get to see @MarMill and his exceptional tempo again!
  8. Someonescoat

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Love mine. I need to go a bit larger though. But really have enjoyed mine for the last 3 or 4 years
  9. Someonescoat

Build Your 2024 Cobra Bag

Driver: Darkspeed X 10.5° FW: Darkspeed X 5W Hybrids: Darkspeed 3H Irons: Darkspeed 4-PW Wedges: Snakebite-X 52°, 56°, 60° Putter: GRANDSPORT-35 Putter I don't see UST Recoil for my irons so I would like to put mine in those. If not an option I'd do the best graphite option. UST for every...
  10. Someonescoat

Flying leap on equipment

Look very similar but the fit is definitely different and the leather feels different. The thumb is a bit long for my hand for the Pelican. Asher fits my hand so well.
  11. Someonescoat

Flying leap on equipment

Tried new gloves. Local company out of Idaho called Pelican Golf. Look great. Grip was lacking though. The palm was slick for some reason and caused the club to move in my hand. Need to open another to see if maybe it was just and issue with the one.
  12. Someonescoat

ANNOUNCEMENT AMA - Ask Us Anything About Equipment, Events or Website

If you were going to get a new driver this year, which one is standing out the most?
  13. Someonescoat

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congrats captain! I'm super excited for you and there is no doubt you earned it. Good luck and I hope it opens a path to huge opportunity.
  14. Someonescoat

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

One of the best events each year. Good luck to everyone! I think watching @Inioch journey will be a highlight for me as it's been so long in the making!
  15. Someonescoat

Whiskey Thread

16. Someonescoat

Someonescoat Journey to Single Handicap

Life has been a rollercoaster. Sorry for the lack of posting. Golf season is upon us again and I plan on pursuing this once again. Hoping the new Srixon irons help with it. Not looking for sympathy but was let go from my job 2 months ago. Hoping the next venture allows for me to play and...
  17. Someonescoat

Whiskey Thread

Back