Search results for query: *

1. Nollster

TEASER The Titleist Vokey Experience is Coming

I want to find a Vokey to love...this would be a big help!
  2. Nollster

Indoor Rowing

On the Asensei app, coach Johan does a lot of pyramid workouts going from 20-30 spm for various lengths of time, then, just for fun, will through in some planks with your elbows resting on the seat and alternating leg lifts. He focuses on form a good bit, which is good because I start breaking...
  3. Nollster

New PuttOut Mat

Combine that with the pressure trainer and their devil ball and I'll never make another putt again!!
  4. Nollster

Nelly Korda wins 2024 LPGA Drive On Championship, WITB.

Like that she went back to the Scotty...Love that freakin' putter!
  5. Nollster

TEASER The 2024 GolfTEC Experience is Coming

Looks like there’s a GolfTEC an hour or so away…this would be awesome!!
  6. Nollster

Have you ever watched a LPGA tournament on TV?

Seeing them in person is even better. Spent the week at the International Crown at Caves Valley. They were so good and, at least during practice rounds, could get closer to them than I imagine PGA players. I was literally sitting just a couple feet off the fringe. Really cool!
  7. Nollster

Justice for Reacher!

I'm on the 20th Reacher book now and I think AR is great as Reacher. He really seems to embody so much of who Jack Reacher is in the books - not just the obvious physical traits, but his whole personality. He's who I see in my head when I'm reading the books. What a transformation from when he...
  8. Nollster

Indoor Rowing

@War Eagle That Josh guy is an a-hole!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He gets a little too stoked for the abuse he's about to provide. I have a C2 and use either the AF+ or the Asensei app. I like what Johan Quie does in Asensei. It's an amazing workout regardless!
  9. Nollster

Why do I want a Scotty Cameron putter?

The sad part is I can vividly remember a local pro shop marking down the Original Newport 2 Teryllium long necks to $75…and I didn’t pick one up!!🤬 My wife thought I was nutz but I was more into the Pings with the Ti pixels🤷‍♂️
  10. Nollster

From lurker to AC Club in just a couple days!

Thanks everyone!! My best friend/golf amigo passed away suddenly back in November. I’ve 3 months of golf “stuff” all bottled up - looks like I found my place to set it free!🤣
  11. Nollster

Why do I want a Scotty Cameron putter?

The itch never goes away…just do it!!🤣 I tried my friend’s Newport and made everything that night. He sold it to me cheap and I’ve made nuthin’ since! He set me up - he absolutely HATED that putter! Not a huge fan of it either, but I have a Scotty!
  12. Nollster

From lurker to AC Club in just a couple days!

I was coming to this site on occasion when researching clubs/shafts when I started reading that huge thread on the Cally Apex 19s. WTH was up with all this Grandaddy stuff and all these experiences?!? I was intrigued - everybody seems pretty cool, so I took the leap and joined the club! Looking...
  13. Nollster

Nollster’s WITB 2024

For the first time in a long time, I’m not looking for anything new!!
  14. Nollster

Big Max Blade Trio Push Cart Review

I’ve been using a Blade for almost 10 years now. Rock Bottom was running a crazy sale back then. Best cart I’ve ever owned. The 4” fold flat gives me so much extra room in my trunk. A couple years ago I had an issue with a wheel clip - they sent new ones out right away. Excellent customer...
  15. Nollster

WTB Sim2 Ti 5 Wood

I have one, if you're interested. Looking to get $150 shipped...I have the stock Tensei (s) shaft if you want it.
  16. Nollster

Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

New to this forum but feel like I have to share my find. I’ve been obsessing over these for a few years and it was nice to get my hands on a set of double dots!:love:
Back