Search results for query: *

1. eddywhitaker

Skytrak Thank You Giveaway

Skytrak is giving away a ST+ as a thank you! Go ahead and enter! Awesome product! Shared my dad's entry link, but you can use the regular link too. Super awesome product, free entry! Totally worth it. There are bonus entries too. MY dad's entry link or Generic entry link
  2. eddywhitaker

Mizuno Experience Center at Truist Park in Atlanta

Has anyone gone to the Mizuno Experience Center? Will be passing through Atlanta this week and my dad mentioned it. I've never hit Mizuno clubs before, so he wanted me to try it. They can do a whole fitting there, they have limited edition Mizuno products there, and more. Unfortunately it doesnt...
  3. eddywhitaker

Diablo 4

anyone playing? the early access just released today, with full access coming next week.
  4. eddywhitaker

indoor golf shop article featuring Hawk!

Just got this email from indoor golf shop talking about @Hawk and his sim journey
  5. eddywhitaker

Llamapalooza Father-Son Tournament 2024

Pretty cool even taking place at Talamore Golf Resort in North Carolina Jan 12-14th, 2024 $1300 per team 3 day event Food Scott Cameron putter and custom headcover 2 nights of stay included cool logo My dad and I are doing it, gonna try to hit up some other courses while there, make a big golf...
  6. eddywhitaker

Club stamping in/near Nashville

Does anyone know somewhere/someone that does club stamping in/around Nashville? Looking to get one of my wedges stamped, and while I have the stuff to do it, I've never done it before and I dont want to screw it up because this one would be important to me. My mom has been battling cancer and...
Back