1. Hitsnmisses

Putting advice

Please view and pass comments ?
  2. Hitsnmisses

Lest we forget

Today of all days , we remember them 🇦🇺❤️
  3. Hitsnmisses

Who ? and why ?

Two or multiple players contend , regardless of gender / or tour Who would you rather win ? The proven player who has previous wins ? or sucessful career or The contender who’s form and tournament performance has them on the precipice of winning … And why ? Discuss
  4. Hitsnmisses

Easter

Hi all For those that believe and those that don’t , regardless of persuasion , if you’ve got days off , holidays Like we do - Good Friday and Easter Monday , Enjoy your time off and family and friends and stay safe . And Happy Easter ( hope this doesn’t offend anyone )
  5. Hitsnmisses

Driverless round

So as I’ve recently posted , waiting on delivery of New replacement ( former Stealth owner ) Driver the Qi10. Tomorrow is our monthly game ( 2nd round of club championship ) and there’s no Driver in the bag … Has this happened to you , when it’s out of your control ? ( and yes I contacted...
  6. Hitsnmisses

The annual golf long weekend

So we are on the eve of our annual club golf trip , interstate . A blistering summer forecast of 38 deg c days 100 f Early morning tee off each day .. should mitigate the golf . As for how we’ll go , we’ll lam finishing a week of night work and straight off driving to destination ...
  7. Hitsnmisses

Stealth adaptor corrosion

Hi all This may have already been discussed however …. Have original Stealth driver with hzdus red shaft as supplied by manufacturer. Went to adjust it and removed head to check and found white coloured corrosion around spline . Appears to be galvanic. I gave it a dry brush off , looks to...
  8. Hitsnmisses

What would you rather be ?

What would you rather be The club The ball And why ?
  9. Hitsnmisses

Why do you feel a affinity for a brand or person

Reading the the responses for Tigers new apparel brand and his previous Nike ranges … we align ourselves with someone or article and then become critical When they move to another ? Are we so locked in / or attached that we become critical / take umbrage or lack acceptance? Of that move...
  10. Hitsnmisses

Hatton signs with Liv

Another one bites the dust , 50 mil pounds signing . His on course commentary will be missed lol
  11. Hitsnmisses

Why are they ? Vertical

Had long golf weekend , and surrounded by motorised carts …. Not one had a bag that was mounted other than vertically, whilst in cart Why ? Bags that are pushed are orientated angularly . Why don’t they design them so ? Stops clubs hitting the fibreglass roof canopy, also when you...
  12. Hitsnmisses

The golf weekend

So it’s 5 am …. And it’s one of two , Annual golf weekends that have been going a long time…. This is Australia Day weekend 🇦🇺🦘🌏 Cars almost fully packed , bag stocked Coffee at home , hot and waking the body The minds been awake playing golf all night , Look forward to these Stay...
  13. Hitsnmisses

What if …..?

What if ? All The magical , claims and wizardry , was / is …. Whilst proven , by metrics the actual reality is what if what we’ve got is as good as it gets ? The gains are so minute ….. and yet the variables we in our swing , more than likely impact the end result far more … If we were able...
  14. Hitsnmisses

Sports and Music

Based on threads that discuss music played whilst on course . Knowing that over in US , your popular sports - Basket ball and Baseball and Football ( to some extent college ) have music played at them ( during ?) Are there any sports ? you would watch / attend or play ? that shouldn’t have...
  15. Hitsnmisses

“ Man cave “

I detest that term , I suspect some one Trying to be clever , introduced it … IMV it suggests men have inherently primitive area segregated from the rest of the house , dedicated them ? Yes you can have a shed / garage etc but that’s not branded specifically If the reverse was true … and...
  16. Hitsnmisses

Football

Q/ College teams wear shorts and not long pants like NFL teams ?
  17. Hitsnmisses

A new addition

My youngest son and his wife have two daughters. This year both my eldest son and his wife and my daughter and her husband fell pregnant and were due in December approx four weeks apart … One little fellow entered the world end of November . ….. On the 1st of January @ not long after...
  18. Hitsnmisses

Broken glass car rant

We have on street parking ( less than 10 % are off street ) Neighbour oppositions side of street , cutting grass … with combustion engine mower … Knocks on door , innocently and says someone has broken the glass on our new Volvo ( less than 3 months old ) We had look swivel neighbours...
  19. Hitsnmisses

Least Favorite Type of Golf Course

We have favorites , maybe some of us are very comfortable playing same course frequently. But have aversions to something different , so …. What’s the worst golf course type for you? The style Eg: - Links ? Bush ? Mountain ? Sea side ? Water , or Sand predominance ( as alternative to...
  20. Hitsnmisses

Stats

To all those who , salivate over statistics analysis , and a clubs specific distance ( That’s my 131 y club ) etc …. lf all that was removed and it was only Score and distance you had Q/ Would you cope? Or leave game ? Or derive the same level of pleasure ?
Back