Search results for query: *

1. Hitsnmisses

Small detail / big impact..?

The longer tee , as opposed to the stock standard white 2&1/8” tee . Elevating it more so centreline of ball is closer toward , sweet spot , and lends itself towards + AoA …. Simple but ,certainly not requiring refining or , repeated training … or the outlay of great expense …..
  2. Hitsnmisses

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

individually , we will have strengths and weakensss … looking at stats… 32 putts / round would be avg for me with 28 pb . Inside where I sit hcp wise , As another example , there would be some higher handicaps, that could smash it long , but have poor short / putting games … Its doesn’t...
  3. Hitsnmisses

Expensive/Nicest/Craziest Thing Found On The Golf Course?

Perhaps he could invest the cash in a course in manners and politeness … More power to you for being honest and without hesitation , returning his wallet . 👍🏻👏
  4. Hitsnmisses

Putting advice

Please view and pass comments ?
  5. Hitsnmisses

Why are women's golf clothes so boring?

Depends on the country of origin ,,, Asian golf , ranges, are inherently more flamboyant than , western ranges . You only have to look at Klpga , Jlpga and the European ladies also …. So there is choice. Also won’t disagree with the proliferation of white shorts Stacey Lewis lol . But that’s...
  6. Hitsnmisses

Ever unable to watch the PGA due to incredibly irritating commercials? Or is this weekend the first?

Can I ad , the sponsors company’s representative… CEO etc ,,,, with the commentators , advertorial, conversations. This is , utterly annoying , especially when the company has no representation or does not trade in our country ….ego internationally it means zero! Not to mention the , wearing...
  7. Hitsnmisses

Is the ball “equipment”..???

For Fyi , yes the golf ball is ,in and is described in the R&A rules of golf Specifically … equipment .
  8. Hitsnmisses

What Do You Do To Just Get Away???

So my partners parents were on long weekend from interstate … I thought we were going out with them Sunday … Except plans changed , and she said why don’t you go to golf , which I play monthly group and was on Sunday . Don’t need second request lol. Off l went , she dropped parents at airport...
  9. Hitsnmisses

“ The cats in the cradle syndrome “
  10. Hitsnmisses

When it’s needed …. Out the back yard , no screen based devices near … and swing a club or down driving range ,, Tinker in the garden , or walk , no music just walk , you never know who you may run into or meet …. The simplest things , often provide the solutions to stress etc …..
  11. Hitsnmisses

That’s a interesting sound system 🙂
  12. Hitsnmisses

Is the ball “equipment”..???

Certainly is …. Your equiped to play the game ? Try play it without one ? lol
  13. Hitsnmisses

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played stableford comp, 29 points off 15 hcp . I thought , was fairly good , considering frequency of play , new driver and dealing with dew on ground…. early Autumn weather .
  14. Hitsnmisses

Funnel Cakes or Elephant Ears: Which is Better?

Discovered them in Banff , In 48 hours Was addicted lol
  15. Hitsnmisses

Funnel Cakes or Elephant Ears: Which is Better?

I abstain , never heard of either of them … lol
  16. Hitsnmisses

Tour Event 2024 LIV Singapore Sentosa GC 5/2 - 5/5

We spent 10 days there , just in the edge of the wet season , Fully agree with your description we how good is . And for a country 40 x16 km it isn’t very big at all . We walked everywhere , but also spent lots of time drinking fluid that helped heaps . It’s a country of amazing foods and...
  17. Hitsnmisses

Would You Game This?

It’s not bad aside from the snakeskinish inlay highlights lol … Doesn’t compel me to have it ….
  18. Hitsnmisses

Tour Event 2024 LIV Singapore Sentosa GC 5/2 - 5/5

Beautiful part of the world , very expensive and exclusive to play on. But pristine condition
  19. Hitsnmisses

Are Sunglasses Optional?

Eyewear .. because they all Look the same , you often can’t tell the quality from the rubbish . And the damage is cumalative , and then it’s too late . Quality product will reduce e eye strain and protect them …. You only get one set of them . Best look after them from young age .
  20. Hitsnmisses

Are Sunglasses Optional?

Wore “ Spotters “ brand for 10 years , glass lens … On the heavy side , but robust and never had a issue, predominantly used whilst working in water and with reflective steel Or aluminium .
Back