Search results for query: *

1. H

TaylorMade SIM Fairway Woods

I know I'm late to the party. I had an M5 3 wood when they came out. Hit it ok, had some long shots with it. According to my garmin watch had one off the tee that was 302y (not the norm though). Hit a lot of hooks with it but I didn't like the shaft (Tensei CK Orange 65g stiff) Got rid of it...
  2. H

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

I'm liking the Hzrdus Smoke IM10 mid spin 60g so far. I have it in 6.0. In past I played Hzrdus Smoke black 6.0 or Tensei Raw White stiff.
  3. H

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

When I hit mine on GCquad it gave me crazy low peak height and hooks but get on the course and I hit normal shots. It does hit lower than other drivers I've played in the past but not like the monitor shows and not the hooks either.
  4. H

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

Finally was able to get on the course a few days ago to put my LTDx LS against my Titleist TSi3. (Tsi3 playing 44.75" & LTDx LS 45.5") Front 9 I hit both drivers and the LTDx LS outperformed in distance and accuracy. I didn't expect the TSi3 to out drive distance wise but did expect it to be...
  5. H

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

Hit the LTDx LS with Hzrdus IM10 6.0 mid spin shaft today at local shop. Launch monitors and I do not get along to well, but the ltdx ls had a carry that was same distance as total distance of my speedzone. Tried the MotoreX F3 stiff and couldn't hit the face. Put the hzrdus back in and went...
  6. H

First Look: Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges

My 58* customized/personalized showed up yesterday. Got my wife to open it up and send a picture.
  7. H

I love opening email and seeing this. Ordered a customized/personalized 58 degree. It will be at the house Friday but will be another 9 days before I'm home from work. I will post pictures when I unbox.
  8. H

Finally got to play today. I have to get use to these. Chipping and pitching the ball jumps off the face compared to my old Mizuno wedges. I was long on most. This shot was from 116 yards with 46 degree. Just a choked down easy swing. Of course missed the birdie putt and made par.
  9. H

I just got my 46, 50 & 54 in a couple days ago. Haven't had a chance to get to the course yet but hit a couple shots in yard with my Swing Caddie sc200 plus and my yardage were as expected. 46 @ 135, 50 @ 120 & 54 @ 108. I'm replacing my set Mizuno MP 54 pitching wedge with the 46. The 50 &...
Back