Search results for query: *

1. Keith Prater

John Daly’s Sub 70 Irons

Put an Auburn Tiger on that wedge and it’ll hit 100% GIR. #SECGolfChamps
  2. Keith Prater

Could Grips Be Causing This?

If you got a hair dryer or heat gun in the house, warm up the old tape. Should be much easier to peel off.
  3. Keith Prater

New Guy

Welcome to THP. There’s a few of us from South GA. Lots of good golf around these parts.
  4. Keith Prater

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I thought the compression was higher in the new ball? How is the ball flight off the tee?
  5. Keith Prater

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Yesterday afternoon I tried the 2024 Bridgestone B RXS. I bought a dozen to try due to it being the softest ball in the Bridgestone lineup. I’ve been playing the Pro V1 and at times the AVX, which I prefer but I scuff up pretty bad on full wedge shorts. I prefer a softer ball and have played the...
  6. Keith Prater

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

I like this move. Been a big fan of SuperStroke for years. Actually considered going to their corded grip this year, but I love the Golfpride Zcord too much.
  7. Keith Prater

What did you shoot today?

47. Had 2 blowup holes in a 9 hole round. Played good otherwise.
  8. Keith Prater

Saw this gem at an antique store today!

I didn’t, and honestly didn’t even look at the price. It was in impressive shape though. The irons were clean too.
  9. Keith Prater

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

6-GW are T150 now, kept the 4 and 5 T200 in the bag. I feel like the transition is better with the T150 into my wedges. I added a little more spin with the 150 stock wedges too. I’d noticed that I was starting to get caught in the turf more and leaving the face open as I was improving my swing...
  10. Keith Prater

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

I came from ZX5’s as well and was originally fit into a full T200 set. Ball striking and overall game has shown improvement. I actually switched my short irons to T150’s a couple of weeks ago, so now I’m also T200/T150 combo. The T200 long irons have been incredible since day 1, and now I feel I...
  11. Keith Prater

Savannah GA or surrounding

Don’t forget about the Crosswinds short course. My kids love it and gives me a chance to practice scoring clubs. I take their best 3 holes against my worst 3 holes and makes it fun.
  12. Keith Prater

I’m getting a little spoiled being able to go out at 6pm and walk 9 holes. I’m starting to prefer it since I can play 9 in about an hour and a half.
  13. Keith Prater

League Partners Giving Putts

Is money involved? Putt that **** out.
  14. Keith Prater

How can some states have such cheap memberships?

It can vary around South Georgia. There’s some incredible public courses that offer memberships at affordable rates, then there’s some private courses that are affordable depending on your situation and there’s some courses around that hit the 5 digit mark for yearly fees.
  15. Keith Prater

Probably give you a chance of not getting paired with the forecast. Shouldn’t rain long and the course may be empty. Henderson can get backed up on a Saturday. It’s my son’s birthday weekend so I made sure to hit the range yesterday to get my weekend swings in.
  16. Keith Prater

Build/Fill Your Golf Bag with $15

Driver: TaylorMade SLDR $3 Fairway: Ping G425 $4 Irons: Callaway Apex $2 W: Mizuno T22 Raw $3 P: Scotty Cameron $3
Back