Search results for query: *

1. E

Provisional Ball Question

I am sure everyone marks their balls a certain way....To save time I will typically open up a new sleeve and put my markings on each ball. However, when hitting a provisional, what is the etiquette to playing your next ball... Do you fire away with a ball that has the same markings? If so...
  2. E

ElementZ - Journey to improve Bogey Golf

Long winded post incoming… I am hoping this is okay here as I am creating a journal to track my progress throughout the 2021 season. Being in the east coast of Canada, I haven’t played an official round since October, 2020. We had a good winter (for once) and facilities are now starting to...
  3. E

Golf Sim Numbers - Irons & Wedges

I booked an hour at a local golf simulator to start to shake off some winter rust. Haven't swung a club since November, save for some putting and chipping in the basement. Now, I will only be able to use my 6i-9i and my PW, GW, & SW. The rest of my clubs are all in the shop getting...
  4. E

Checking in from the East Coast of Canada

Greetings from the cold and snowy East Coast of Canada. Patiently waiting for the warmer weather to arrive and the snow to melt before I even think of getting back out on the course. In the meantime, I have found a great time waster in THP. I have been a lurker for most of the winter but...
Back