Search results for query: *

1. D

WTB: Srixon Z-Star Driver 9 or 10.5 with Stiff Dromos Shaft

I am looking for a Z Star driver with a stiff Dromos shaft and would consider either a 9 or 10.5 deg. It must come with the wrench and weights and head cover. Thanks
  2. D

How long did you wait for you custom built irons?

I am getting ready to order some new irons and wedges soon and was just wondering how long it normally takes for them to come in. I am probably going to go with the Nike VR Pro Combo's and VR Pro wedges if that matters. Also, do most places make you pay in-full up front or do they just want a...
  3. D

What to upgrade first?

I just got back into golf a couple months ago after several years and want to upgrade to some new technology. I am currently hitting 3-SW Ping ISI irons and a TiSi driver and 3 wood. I don't hit them too bad, but they are 12 years old and I would like to try some new technology. My question...
  4. D

Hello from Central Illinois

What a great site you guys/gals have here. I just got back in to golf about a month ago after taking about a 10 year layoff. I used to play 2-3 times a week but took some time off to start a family. Last month we joined the local country club and I got the golf fever again. I am hitting my...
Back