Search results for query: *

1. Baldcopper

Black Clover fitted hat - Free!

As always, free to the first response. Worn only a few times, the size of S/M was too small for me.
  2. Baldcopper

Free Nike Covert driver headcover

US only, send me a message.
  3. Baldcopper

Free putter cover

Black Clover Golf "Live Lucky" putter cover for blade putter. First inbox message gets it. US only.
  4. Baldcopper

Free Pure grips/installation gun

First Inbox message gets them. US only.
  5. Baldcopper

WTB-MR Fubuki driver shaft stiff

Looking to buy a Fubuki driver shaft in stiff. Covert tip a plus. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Baldcopper

Does a painted golf cup rim matter?

Just curious if this matters at all. My home club just started painting the rims of the cups this season and I'm quite happy. Not only from a visibility standpoint, but I think it looks more "professional". Sometimes it's the little things I guess. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Baldcopper

Wrist breakdown at top of backswing

Another flaw with my swing is a total collapse of my wrists at the top if the backswing. No matter how slow of a backswing I try and make, the wrists collapse and the club dips way past parallel. Any tips? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Baldcopper

Duck hooking driver/woods

I'll try and get a video up over the next few days, but recently a duck hook with the driver and woods has been killing me. Lately, I've only hit 2-3 straight drives and hooking everything else left. Not sure if it's weight transfer or something else causing a closed face. Maybe a tip or 2 to...
  9. Baldcopper

Free Fujikura Fuel Shaft w/ Covert adapter

For Nike Covert driver owners only please. Fujikura Fuel 60g stiff shaft with new pure grip. Winner randomly selected. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Baldcopper

Free Pure Grips!

I love these grips and maybe you will too. Up for grabs are 3 standard size black Pure grips. Good for your wedges. Message me if interested and I'll choose a name at 6pm CST. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Baldcopper

Bridgestone Hat-Free..

Another freebie from me to you. Bridgestone Kuchar Collection adjustable hat, new with tags. PM if interested, and I will randomly draw names for the winner 6pm Minnesota time. US/Canada only. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Baldcopper

Free ball marker

If you're interested, shoot me a pm and I'll get it in the mail sometime next week. US and Canada only plz.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Baldcopper

Orlando Golf 03/18/14?

I'll be in Orlando with the Mrs. March 15th-20th and the wife wants a pool day on the 18th. If anyone is intersted in getting together for a round on the 18th let me know.
  14. Baldcopper

Apologies..

I know I had a few posts over the past year in which my off-color comments touched a few nerves. I've laid off the sauce for a few months now and looking forward to keeping the booze out of my life. Thanks to those THP folks for your support!
  15. Baldcopper

Harley 110th Anniversary Milwaukee

Just wondering if any THP'ers are heading to Milwaukee for this. Should be a great time.
  16. Baldcopper

Jos. A. Bank

Just curious if anyone has gotten any golf clothing here and your thoughts. Looks like they have a decent deal going on.
  17. Baldcopper

Tiger Woods 13' Line

Interesting read today on the design of his new apparel. http://www.golfchannel.com/news/equipment-insider/tiger-woods-insight-helps-nike-innovate-2013-collection/
  18. Baldcopper

Golf Fashion

Just read this. Should answer some questions for some.. http://www.golfdigest.com/magazine/mrstyle/2012/photos-golf-style-for-dummies#slide=1
  19. Baldcopper

WTB-Arnold Palmer Invitational Tix

Thought I'd check here first if any THPers in FL had 1 or 2 they'd be willing to sell. I'll be in Orlando Wednesday(20th)- Saturday(23rd). Wife wants a spa day and I was looking to check it out.
  20. Baldcopper

Trappers Turn WI Dells

Just wondering of the 36 holes, which ones are the better combo to play as I only have time for 18. Thanks,
Back