Search results for query: *

1. BH 43

Happy Mother's day

Happy Mothers day to all the ladies.
  2. BH 43

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played the Taylor Made distance ball, good distance and dispersion was great.
  3. BH 43

The 60 and over Thread

Happy Birthday @charley48.
  4. BH 43

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday @SlazDun82P&P.
  5. BH 43

The 60 and over Thread

I'm with you, and going all graphite except 52 and 54 wedges.
  6. BH 43

The 60 and over Thread

I found a Taylor Made distance ball yesterday, started playing it. It's a good ball and I noticed, good distance and better shots from wedges with it. May have to see if I can get some for Christmas.
  7. BH 43

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Down to $2.98 here, was $3.23 last time I filled up. Here in Topeka.
  8. BH 43

The 60 and over Thread

I have a 10:16 tee time Tuesday, rain forecasted Sunday and Monday. Hoping the rain isn't too heavy and we can get out. Dog setting for son on Monday as well and doctors appointment Friday, Tuesday is the only chance.
  9. BH 43

The 60 and over Thread

Played 9 this morning, probably one of my better days. Bogey on most holes, with an occasional double. I had one par today and had a look at par a few times, just couldn't make the putt.
  10. BH 43

Make a breakfast sandwich - pick 4

Croissant, scrambled eggs, Sausage, American cheese.
  11. BH 43

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday @camden_kid.
  12. BH 43

The 60 and over Thread

Hope you are getting better and can get out soon.
  13. BH 43

The 60 and over Thread

I'm the opposite of you Jon. I'm going graphite in everything except my wedges. I tried something on last two holes, last time out and hit the ball better. I went to a stronger grip and that seem to make a difference. At least I was getting the ball in the air and not killing the worms. will...
  14. BH 43

The 60 and over Thread

I was always in sports and active when young, and kept active playing racquet ball and golf. Always walked playing golf, used a hand cart. Arthur came and stayed after 65, knees and right shoulder from racquet ball. Back started bothering me about 10 years ago, went to doctor and referred to a...
  15. BH 43

The 60 and over Thread

I know what you mean @JonMA1 , I used to have a good game until my back started bothering me. My game at the present is bad, I usually hit my driver well. After that I'm lost, can't hit fairway woods or hybrids consistently. But I'm like you I keep trying different shafts and heads.
  16. BH 43

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday @Snickerdog.
  17. BH 43

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

Found Dick's to be good for grips, haven't tried anything else.
  18. BH 43

The 60 and over Thread

Yeah, I can't spell sometimes. No most of the time.
  19. BH 43

How much is bogey avoidance an active part of your game and course mgmt?

My goal is bogey or less on each hole.
  20. BH 43

The 60 and over Thread

Played 9 this morning, bogey on first two holes, so a decent start. Third hole the wheels fell off, swung too hard and topped the ball, Double or triple bogey, until hole 8 and figured out what I was doing wrong. Bogey on 8 and then hit my best drive of the day on 9 and hit a 3 hybrid 165. 9 is...
Back