Search results for query: *

1. G8rJimbo

Ben Hogan Customer Service

I’ve always had good luck with their customer service and they always went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. Glad that hasn’t changed.
  2. G8rJimbo

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

depends on how big our beds are:)
  3. G8rJimbo

Northeast FL THPers

Ugh, can’t do either of those weekends! I’m out of town the first weekend then having minor weekend the Friday of the second weekend
  4. G8rJimbo

Holy smokes, what a thread and what a great time! Thanks to everyone for allowing us to follow and participate, if even just thru pictures and words. This sets the bar so high for our trip next month and I can't wait!!! This event is going to be hard to top!
  5. G8rJimbo

Amazing golf going on with breathtaking views....just got back from a conference and catching up on 215 pages!! Can't wait for our trip!
  6. G8rJimbo

Owners Cottage at Ballyhack

Works for me!!
  7. G8rJimbo

Vessel Player IV

I've got a IV Stand and use it a LOT. 2-3 rounds a week, lives in my trunk, gets tossed around. So far, so good with it, going on exactly a year!
  8. G8rJimbo

Owners Cottage at Ballyhack

I absolutely can't wait to stay there. Holy smokes. I'll have a lot of stogies so we can sit out by the fire and enjoy that and some whiskey. Boys, June can't get here quick enough! @SVonhof @Jtubb17 @Sox_Fan @Jman @JB
  9. G8rJimbo

I'm so stoked to see the pics...I've got a yardage book and watching some YT vids on it...just licking my chops for the Mitsubishi event in June....LET'S GO!
  10. G8rJimbo

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

Sorry, fellas. Been slammed with work and a conference. But I’m excited as hell. Not just for the event but for the whole trip because we have a ton in store for everyone that will be getting posted!! Had 4 great rounds in a row but today…horrible. That’s golf!!!
  11. G8rJimbo

Titleist Clubs

I’m an 11 handicap and play Titleist clubs. Like others have said, they make clubs for all levels. Play what you want!
  12. G8rJimbo

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Love it! Congrats, everyone!
  13. G8rJimbo

Newest Club In Your Bag?

I keep swapping my 240 club out....4 iron, 4 hybrid, 7 wood...can't make up my mind and of course, weather makes a difference. I'm lost....ROFL
  14. G8rJimbo

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

Congrats to all of y'all!!! This will be fun to watch!
  15. G8rJimbo

Which Ball Would You Play?

Ball 2 for me. I'd rather have that spin with a wedge and lose a couple of yards on carry.
  16. G8rJimbo

Travel Noob Recommendations

Definitely points I had never considered. I'll order a hardcase and take them with me.
Back