Search results for query: *

1. willplaysgolf

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

Don’t want the one to talk you out of it, but I didn’t care for these in OL. I really liked them in VL, but something about how they kick in the OL 9i and PW just didn’t click for me. I still have the Dart V in the FT OL PW and it still just feels weird.
  2. willplaysgolf

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

I agree that the wedge version was more like a cousin to the iron shafts. My favorite part about the iron shafts was the easy launch and peak height. Felt like the wedge version went even higher when I’d have preferred it to be more penetrating. Makes sense to me that Danny would recommend the...
  3. willplaysgolf

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Shot Scope is replacing my X5 that stopped reading
  4. willplaysgolf

Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Wedges Review

Yep! There are several different weights available on their website and it uses a standard golf wrench
  5. willplaysgolf

driving layup club?

Any idea how many shots per round you would typically have for each of your 3 scenarios, and for 2 and 3, any idea how often you'd hit it from fairway vs. rough?
  6. willplaysgolf

Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Wedges Review

My Wingman wedges have been solid this year. Short game has been my best category this season, and I'm using my 2 Wingman wedges (50* S/D and 56* F/S) far more around the greens than any of my other wedges/clubs. Something that has jumped out has been the amount of spin the 50* can produce for...
  7. willplaysgolf

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

As I await my review balls, I thought I'd put together my expectations for the different steps of the Mindset process: Step 1 - Identify Your Target: I feel for the most part, I do a decent job of this step. Tee to green I mostly use the Decade system, and on the greens I use Aimpoint, so via...
  8. willplaysgolf

Shot Scope X5 Watch

The main difference in functionality between V5 and X5 is the V5 is navigated exclusively with buttons where the X5 is navigated with the touch screen and/or scroll wheel. I believe on the X5 there are some features that require the touchscreen but not 100%. How important are hole maps to you...
  9. willplaysgolf

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

Based on the discussion, I'd be interested to see the standard deviations on each of these numbers
  10. willplaysgolf

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

For sand saves, Shot Scope has 37% for 0 hcp, 20% for 10 hcp, 15% for 20 hcp
  11. willplaysgolf

Adjustable Weights in Irons

I've never had a set that had them, or at least readily available. Based on how much wood, hybrid, and putter weights cost these days, I'm not sure it would be worth it for a lot of builds. I have had trouble getting enough weight into One Length heads I want to play at 8i length with 85-110...
  12. willplaysgolf

High swing speed but no spin ball

Chrome Tours and ProV1s have been good for me as far as driver distance and keeping the ball in play
  13. willplaysgolf

Are there any signs?

Hit it great on the range = bad round Hit it bad on the range = anything can happen Joking...sort of
  14. willplaysgolf

Total distance question

This would be productive I think. Reading through the rest of the thread, I would echo a lot of the sentiments. Hitting a 9i 145 and a Driver 230 is definitely odd. Napkin math says the driver should be ~2x the 9i in distance. If the 5 and 6 iron have seemingly appropriate ball speed gaps...
  15. willplaysgolf

Total distance question

Do you have any more data on the 5-7 iron shots?
  16. willplaysgolf

New Guy

Welcome to THP!
  17. willplaysgolf

If Cobra Re-released The King F9 Driver...

You can get an Aerojet with any of the no upcharge Darkspeed shafts for $299
  18. willplaysgolf

One must go

Cookie cereal can go Kinda offensive to put bagels with such mid foods
  19. willplaysgolf

If Cobra Re-released The King F9 Driver...

IIRC they kinda did this with the F9S
Back