Search results for query: *

1. Foreplay

Any thoughts on Callaway's new Razr XF irons?

Forged game improvements? Not sure I like the little circular Callaway badge. Takes me back to my paintball days where they put them on everything. It will be interesting to see how these play. URL: http://www.callawaygolf.com/Global/en-US/Products/Clubs/Irons/RAZRXFSet.html
  2. Foreplay

Suggestions for new 3 wood

I have a 13* Cleveland FL fairway wood with Regular shaft. I hit it very well. Both off the tee and fairway. But it launches high and lands with no roll out. I am looking for a piercing ball flight to maximize distance. I will be using it primarily off the tee. Any suggestions? No price...
  3. Foreplay

Driver fitting.

Is it really worth it. I have a fitting Monday at the Golf Galaxy and it is 80 dollars. Is it really worth it?
  4. Foreplay

Still love out there for the Niblick?

I had 3 niblicks in my bag in the past. Now down to just one. The 49. I can't bring myself to remove it. Anywhere from 90 in with smooth easy swing to around the green is phenomenal. I mean I just can't get over how well it helps my scoring. Yesterday I had 2 chip ins. One for Birdie and one...
  5. Foreplay

Taking the plunge.

I've went back and forth between the R11 and the 910d2. I went to GG yesterday while at work and hit both. The R11 a little longer. The 910D2 more consistent up the middle. Distance may be closer being they gave me a 9.5 910D2 to try and it was low launching for me. They wouldn't give me my...
  6. Foreplay

Face angle on Burner SF 2.0 Driver

I am currently hitting a Cleveland xl270 10.5 R. I've read that the TM SF 2.0 Driver is 2* closed. Can anyone confirm that? I struggle with a slice every once in awhile. I am hoping the 2* will help.
  7. Foreplay

Checking in from Cumberland, Md

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Danny and I live in Cumberland, Md. I'm a professional firefighter in a large county outside of Washington DC. I got into golf a few years ago after getting married. My wife's father and my brother Inlaw been playing for 15 plus years and I'm...
Back