Search results for query: *

1. Jzier139

Golf Betting Apps

Has anyone had any experience using any golf betting apps available in the Apple App Store? I was looking at GolfMoolah but the user reviews are too back and forth for the $29.99 price. Im looking for something that has the typical betting games, Nassau, Skins, Wolf, Snake etc. The abiltiy to...
  2. Jzier139

Paleo Diet - A must for those who want to lose lbs and feel better.

Been away from THP for a while for a combination of reasons... negative interaction, new baby, house remodeling, went back to school to finish my Masters Degree, work etc, etc. The biggest change is that since my last post, I'm 27 lbs lighter. Biggest lifestyle change I have made my entire...
  3. Jzier139

Yani vs. Jack.... REALLY???

So, i'm sitting here watching the 19th Hole on GC and Winn McMurray intro's the next topic od discussion prior to going to commercial. That topic being Yani Tseng and her 5 majors. She goes to commercial saying that forget Tiger, Yani is the biggest threat to Jack's major record. ARE YOU...
  4. Jzier139

Tiger playing the Firestone!!

Tiger just tweeted he will be playing next week at Firestone! Hope he's actually healthy this time
  5. Jzier139

White Nike Method Putter Grip

Anyone take notice of the grip Lucas Glover had on his Nike Method 003 for the cover of the Aug 2011 issue of Golf Magazine? It's white with a red end cap and METHOD and the swoosh in black. I checked Nikegolf.com and that grip isn't listed under custom options. I sent their customer service...
  6. Jzier139

"Hello World" ~ T.Woods

Finally, after 40+ hrs, Evan Michael Zier born on 7/6/11 @ 0253 Hrs. 7lbs 5oz 19" long.
  7. Jzier139

Stupidity At it's finest

Thomas Levet: Win your countries Open Championship: CHECK Win for 1st Time in front of your kids: CHECK Qualify for 1st time for the Open Championship: CHECK Jump in a lake, fracture your shin and make all of the above a mute point. CHECK!!!! How many golfers have been injured by this...
  8. Jzier139

The Net Return

Tried searching via Tapatalk for previous posts and when nothing came up I decided to start one. For those completely addicted to this game as I am, there is no better practice net in my opinion than The Net Return. The company is rather new and based out of NJ so I'm not sure how many THP'ers...
  9. Jzier139

4 Club Challenge

Was supposed to play today, 0600 hr tee off but my wife went into labor so here I sit at the hospital anxiously awaiting his arrival. Today's round was to be a 4 club challenge. Two on two. Either you get 3 strokes and the opponent selects your 4th club for you or you give 3 and pick your...
  10. Jzier139

Pricing Help

I have the following but I'm terrible and setting prices. I don't want to set price too high nor do I want to beat myself out of money. Here's what I'm selling: Taylor Made CGB Max R7 Irons. REG. FLEX SUPERFAST BLACK STEEL SHAFT. 3-PW Taylor Made R9 Driver with adjustable head - Reg Flex...
  11. Jzier139

THP New Jersey

Jefferson Twp. NJ... this is my kind of Police patch!
  12. Jzier139

Just completely lost... time for a break?

I'm in the midst of the worse golf I have played in 2 years. I'm pretty sure it's 90% mental which is causing 10% mechanical issues. It started 6 rounds ago when I was a chip and putt away from breaking 80 for 1st time and instead, thinned a 20 ft chip 30ft past hole and ended with exactly...
  13. Jzier139

Baby name help from THP'ers

Wife and I are struggling to agree on a name for our 1st son who is due 7/4/11. She doesn't want any ordinary run of the mill, Joe Bob, Jim type name and I don't want a name he'll get heckled or beat up for. Any help from the membership would be greatly appreciated whether it is your own name...
  14. Jzier139

THP New Jersey

TRUMP Philly huh? How'd ya manage that? Would love to play one of his courses.
  15. Jzier139

U.S. Open Bet

Betting with a few friends of mine. Bet is: Each person picks 5 players, lowest total score wins. Bonus points are awarded if one of your players wins. We are deciding on what do do if one of your players doesn't make the weekend cut... points added to remaining players or DQ? So... what...
  16. Jzier139

Club Rack?

I have an idea. I'm hoping something like already exists because I'd never be able to produce it myself and have no idea how I'd even make one for myself. Anyway... I want a club rack for a cart bag with individual club slots so the irons drop flop around and bang into each other. Right now...
  17. Jzier139

THP New Jersey

No. You have to sign up at a course because you have to have a "home course". Just sign up at the course you play the most. Posting can be done online. If you have an iPhone, I use an app Diablo Golf. It's uses ur GPS position and remembers the tees you play so posting is very quick.
  18. Jzier139

THP New Jersey

103 degrees in the Garden State today... Any you guys brave the heat and play? I was stuck at work... Nothing like the feeling of body armor and 103* humidity!
  19. Jzier139

THP New Jersey

Sorry bro, busy day @ work. ebenefits is free through NJSGA but you have to have a GHIN #. http://www.njsga.org/ On the left is a button for ebenefits.
  20. Jzier139

THP New Jersey

Let me know how it works out. There's nothing like watching them fall in love with the game. My son stuck one 2 ft from 50 yds. and then made the putt. He then held the putter high in the air as he walked smugly off the green as if he won a major and said, "better than you did dad".
Back