Search results for query: *

1. camden_kid

Which British football (soccer) club do you support and why?

I saw Luton mentioned in the soccer thread and it made me smile. I'm often amazed at how people from different parts of the world follow British teams. I support Leeds United because I'm from Leeds.
  2. camden_kid

What was the last club you got fitted for?

What was it and how has it performed?
  3. camden_kid

The feet poll

Where do you stand?
  4. camden_kid

Which is your favourite airline?

Who do you like flying with most and why?
  5. camden_kid

Front door to first tee, how long does it take?

How long is the average journey from leaving the house to hitting the first ball on your home course?
  6. camden_kid

Do you use the Agile methodology at work?

Scrums, Kanban, Standups, etc. Is that a part of your work routine? Have to say that when it is done well it's really nice, especially for a software developer like myself. If you do it or have done it what are your thoughts on Agile?
  7. camden_kid

I actually now want Rory to win...something

His depressing face and demeanour is brutal to watch tournament after tournament. Especially, when he gets so much coverage even if he's way back from the leaders or 3-putting a 2 footer. I'd like to give the guy a break and put a smile on his face. Even if that means winning a Major. I...
  8. camden_kid

Beanz and sausage pizza?

9. camden_kid

Would you say that you think about golf more than anything else?

Yes, we think about our loved ones, work, etc. but really, is golf the major occupier of your thinking time?
  10. camden_kid

Which century did you start playing golf?

Simple poll today.
  11. camden_kid

Do you watch sports on multiple screens at the same time?

My friend watches Jets games (sadly he's a fan) on the main TV screen and Red Zone on an another screen next to it. I think this is bonkers but I also know it's not uncommon for folk to watch sports on multiple screens at the same time. Do you?
  12. camden_kid

Are you a golf half empty or golf half full person?

Is your mentality when it comes to golf generally positive or negative? I would say mine is half empty but mainly down to not playing regularly enough.
  13. camden_kid

How much LIV have you watched?

Since it started how much LIV coverage have you watched? Personally, just a bit of the first couple.
  14. camden_kid

Is a burger a sandwich?

Simple question, requiring a simple answer?
  15. camden_kid

Electric rideable suitcase

Anyone seen these suitcases? I saw someone sitting on one going down a street a few weeks ago. Looks dangerous.
  16. camden_kid

Who wins The Masters?

I hate to say it but it could be 3-putt Rory. Why, you may ask. Well, because I don't think he'll win it and golf often does the opposite of what you want it to.
  17. camden_kid

Have you ever watched a LPGA tournament on TV?

Not just highlights but watched a good amount of live action?
  18. camden_kid

How much fruit do you eat?

I'm in the process of improving my diet and one big gaping hole was fruit. So I've started eating two different ones per day (currently an apple and a pear). What's your fruit intake?
  19. camden_kid

Are you haunted by an event in your golf past?

A missed putt. A lost game. A bad club choice. An apparel fail. Is there something in your golf yesteryears that creeps up on you still from time to time?
  20. camden_kid

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Which is the best franchise?
Back