Search results for query: *

1. wazzubrew

My Swing Evolution and Journey

I came to this forum in October 2020, right around the time I seriously got into golf. Before that as a baseball player, I was really bad at golf. My best friend had the courage to say I was the worst golfer he'd ever seen (and I made sure to call that out in his wedding speech I gave). For the...
  2. wazzubrew

wazzubrew WITB

Welcome all. When I first game to this forum I was using a cheap Ram set of clubs. I came here looking for cheap alternatives and ended up with some Maltby STi-2 irons, which were about the only Maltby clubs I could get as a lefty. I enjoyed these and still swing them in my back yard when my...
  3. wazzubrew

Kissimmee/Orlando Course Recommendations

Traveling with my fiancée's family this Christmas/New Year in Florida. Playing in Cape Coral earlier in the week and think I have that covered, but thinking about squeezing an extra round or two in while we're staying in Kissimmee. We'll be within 30 minutes of Disney World. Any course that I...
  4. wazzubrew

How do you choose your gamer putter?

I am having a bag battle this season between my two lovely putters (one blade, one mallet). How do you compare and choose your putter? Do you just blindly commit to one for a season? Do you take them both to the green and compare head-to-head in a 10 putt putt-off? Do you compare your...
  5. wazzubrew

CONTEST CaddyDaddy Claw Glove Give Away

When I first joined THP, a swell fella by the name of @vdubtx held a contest for a CaddyDaddy Claw glove for left handed golfers instead of returning and exchanging it because he had accidentally ordered the wrong hand. I won, and received my first (of several, now) Claw glove. It was one of...
  6. wazzubrew

Driver Shaft Recommendations

I have a 9.5* Nike VR-S Str8-Fit Driver from 2012. I love the sound it makes and I have been hitting it pretty straight this year. I did not use it much at all since receiving it many years ago, and really just started golfing this past year. I broke the tip of the shaft off inside the head of...
  7. wazzubrew

Best IOS/Android Golf Apps

I am sure some people here use scorecard & course GPS apps such as The Grint or 18 Birdies, I know I do. Top Tracer is also kind of nice if you ever use Top Tracer technology at the driving range because it keeps your profile and all of your stats handy. What are some other golf apps that...
  8. wazzubrew

Left-handed Face Balanced Mallets?

I am in the market for a new putter and have a straight-back straight-through, slow tempo swing. I also enjoy the looks of the winged/half mallet types but I am not ruling out any type of face balanced putter. I would like to keep it under $200 but can make exceptions. Does anyone know any off...
Back